Gillette SLIM 1961 G4

FatBoy58

Banned
Hi lads

Well did I learn something today & on this occasion I was well wrong. In discussion with @SpeedyPC in the last few days and in conversation relating to a family past owned SLIM as like the subject line I was convinced that I was on the money thinking that he must mean a Gillette FatBoy 1961 G4 NOT a SLIM, well was I gobsmacked when @SpeedyPC sent this in reply and I must say me personally have not come across one before so I am guessing they are for sure rare. But just shows ya you can be wrong and learn something new and this is awesome to know that such a SLIM did existed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-196...d2a2f4e&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=3&sd=272373429022

@FatBoy58 no need to thank me ;) if my grandfather didn't gave me his Masonic Lodge diary I would've know about the Gillette Superslim Adjustable G4 1961 (y)

However I cannot buy the Gillette Fat Boy E4 1959 and the Gillette Superslim Adjustable G4 1961 because they won't be the original safety razor that my grandfather own, because both razor were long gone after I was born and if my grandfather kept both razors that he own it will be very special to me and him so he gave me his Masonic Lodge diary and he did own both safety razor because it was written in his diary .

I was just checking if both models were available today.

Last edited: