Going bush for a while.

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Guys, I have sold my house and moving out in 10 days time. We are still in virus 'Lockdown' (Post Shop still shut, etc) but are allowed to move house now.
No internet access after that for about 4 weeks (so...about 1st or 2nd week of June).
Anyone expecting a pm from me won't get it until after that.
I will be packing up this computer soon ready for the move.
In the meantime...keep safe, be happy!

Hope it all goes well mate - take care!

Take care mate.

Don’t forget to grab extra toilet rolls while you’re out in the bush, don’t eat the small loveable little kiwi. Take care and keep warm, and be safe from COVID19.

Good luck Bushie...

I mean @Blackie

Just done come back a beardie

Maybe I shouldn't mention the Snapper and Gurnard caught off the beach?
That might earn me a double ban.

If there was a vineyard nearby with a cellar door as well it would be a life ban ... :ROFLMAO:

If there was a vineyard nearby with a cellar door as well it would be a life ban ... :ROFLMAO:
Ummm... Isn't Driftwood Beach in the Marlborough district? ie: Where all the amazing NZ wine comes from?

Blackie, I think you've been holding out on us. ;)

Ummm... Isn't Driftwood Beach in the Marlborough district? ie: Where all the amazing NZ wine comes from?

Blackie, I think you've been holding out on us. ;)

Just a short drive to Murrumbateman for us :)

Driftwood Inn is the name of the place from previous owners. My daughter owns it now, and we are 'borrowing' it from her until our new place is ready.
I've told her any P&C guys have to get a discount (she rents it out as a holiday home).
It's at Pakawau which is up near the top of the South Island...Farewell Spit area.
If any of you come this way you really need to check out Golden Bay.
https://www.goldenbaynz.co.nz/
Plus...we can meet up for a coffee (I was going to say "a yak and a coffee" but thought that might give people some strange ideas.

BASTARD!

Now were is that ban stick ....
Maybe I shouldn't mention the Snapper and Gurnard caught off the beach?
That might earn me a double ban.
giphy.gif

NPPC3VtJ_400x400.jpg
Gotcha... HORSE!!!!