Google Plus Circle

renagade

I was wondering if anyone here is on Google Plus? If there is already a Paste & Cut circle would someone mind sharing the link. If there isn't a circle would anyone be interested in creating one?

If you are on G+ you can find me here: http://gplus.to/LaurieStreet

Cheers

Looks like facebookery.

How you finding it?

To answer your question, no, I don't have anything on Google Plus.

With my Android phone photos are automatically uploaded (when connected with wifi only), this makes it easier to share a newly taken photo, I believe you can do the same with Facebook but I don't use Facebook as much.

It's similar to Facebook, but has better security features, you can share to specific circles or people and ONLY them.

I signed up to + to take a look at it when it first came up, but can't say I have thought to check on there for 6 months.

I didn't like the idea that it was a cross between facebook and twitter, and that you were unable to stop people from following you.
That may have changed since I looked, but now that you prompted me to check, nothing much has happened on my feed since I last looked so I don't think I will bother going back again for a while.

I'm one of those strange people that doesn't use social networking at all. Forums like this are as close as I get.

With my Android phone photos are automatically uploaded (when connected with wifi only), this makes it easier to share a newly taken photo, I believe you can do the same with Facebook but I don't use Facebook as much.

It's similar to Facebook, but has better security features, you can share to specific circles or people and ONLY them.

The same has happened on my iPhone when I downloaded the app.. Agree that the photo transfer is a nice option. But how do you add people so they can access it?? Do they also need to have google+ too?

The same has happened on my iPhone when I downloaded the app.. Agree that the photo transfer is a nice option. But how do you add people so they can access it?? Do they also need to have google+ too?

Yeah unfortunately you need to be on G+ to see others posts.
The photos are hidden, and aren't automatically shared, however you can simply right click on the picture and copy the URL to send anyone outside of G+ the photo.

Thank you. Now to talk the family into putting G+ on their phones. They seem to have an "app phobia"!!