Got a heap of stuff...

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
An express bag from Tim from Brisbane - stacks of blades and a soap and some other stuff.

Can someone elighten me as to why?

The Vintage Blades were feeling lonely?

An express bag from Tim from Brisbane - stacks of blades and a soap and some other stuff.

Can someone elighten me as to why?

You're supposed to let a few other Perthies know that the vintage blade ho down/pass around has finally after 6 months hit the west coast. I believe that's you, Jug, SYD and myself (if there are a few vintage blades left over). A few things have just been tacked on that's all. If you want to off load them, we've just established that Jug can't say no to a PIF so don't worry too much about it. Or you can just go back to sleep.

You're supposed to let a few other Perthies know that the vintage blade ho down/pass around has finally after 6 months hit the west coast. I believe that's you, Jug, SYD and myself (if there are a few vintage blades left over). A few things have just been tacked on that's all. If you want to off load them, we've just established that Jug can't say no to a PIF so don't worry too much about it. Or you can just go back to sleep.

Wish I could. My 3yo wakes a 5am every fkin morning. I've forgotten what sleep is.

Santa?...........

LOL - you think Drubs still believes in Santa. Why only this morning at 5:02 WST I'm sure I heard him say 'You know what else, Santa isn't real either!'

Horrible what exhaustion can do to a man ...

LOL - you think Drubs still believes in Santa. Why only this morning at 5:02 WST I'm sure I heard him say 'You know what else, Santa isn't real either!'

Horrible what exhaustion can do to a man ...

Lol ...it's a sad day when a mans belief in Santa is gone :p

Last edited: