Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

hey guys.. i got me one of these

44463274205_97a15762d0_c.jpg

44463274235_f10011a955_c.jpg

Nice pussy!

You still got the dog?

yeah mate.. here is a pic of me dog.. she's growing up so fast, she is awesome

went to introduce the cat to the dog yday for the first time (through a screen door) while holding the pussy.. lets put it this way, i still have scratches on my hand lol

there both young to confident (hope) they will grow to be best mates

31518794378_c11290b3a6_c.jpg

I love cats because they’re very good to combat stress relief and depression for families around them, make sure you give them extra loving and care.

no need to worry mate I love animals.. this includes cats too mate and dogs.. even have a big aquarium full of fish at home

the kitten is getting treated like royalty and have to say he is an instant purring machine, sometimes you dont even need to touch him, just a nice word to the kitty is enough lol

Haven’t actually acquired yet, but picked out our next puppy from a litter of 9 today. Meet Annabelle. 4 weeks old, only have to wait 4 more! My current Labrador is 7 and will be a big sister!

gXhycmxl.jpg

35K0RXel.jpg

So you will be needing a new avatar soon!

You certainly have something cool :)

hey guys.. i got me one of these

44463274205_97a15762d0_c.jpg

44463274235_f10011a955_c.jpg

Nice one, I have a similar looking one. but she is a bitch, she don't let me approach her after months, she just snort me any time a pass close to her. Very aggressive with me, until I grab her (rarely) and then, she just don't do anything, waiting to be released and then, snort me and run away...
cats are interesting critters

Nice one, I have a similar looking one. but she is a bitch, she don't let me approach her after months, she just snort me any time a pass close to her. Very aggressive with me, until I grab her (rarely) and then, she just don't do anything, waiting to be released and then, snort me and run away...
cats are interesting critters
Maybe it's just you and your aftershave :banghead:

Haven’t actually acquired yet, but picked out our next puppy from a litter of 9 today. Meet Annabelle. 4 weeks old, only have to wait 4 more! My current Labrador is 7 and will be a big sister!

gXhycmxl.jpg

35K0RXel.jpg

She is gorgeous....Congrats on the upcoming new addition to the clan @tim33z....

When my Dad was a Vet, the opinion was to wait for one season before spaying the bitch.
Nowadays I believe the current thought is not to wait unless you plan to breed as stats show that the more seasons a bitch has the possibility of Ovarian cancer increases until after several seasons the dog will develop cancer.
I do not know if this translates into the same for felines,but the average life span of a cat is approx 12 years if confined to house or yard but if allowed to roam, less than 3 years.
Our neighbours have had 3 cats in 4 years .When one moggy dies there is wailing and knashing of teeth but the replacement kitten is immediately released into a harsh world...Sigh

gXhycmxl.jpg

35K0RXel.jpg

hey Tim, congratulations mate Annabelle is absolutely adorable, so cute :)