Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

Gutted...... my local Woolies have my favourite Thai beer snacks on clearance at a massive markdown, not being one to shy away from a bargain I had to load up and clean house, snagged about 30 tubs which will last me about 6 months.

The checkout girl said something about not enough people buying them, taking up valuable shelf space, probably only be available in the larger stores..... Gutted :(

72YDNb4l.jpg
Gees they look tasty being I'm on a diet for health reasons at the moment, what's the sugar & fat content levels like.

Picked up a car today-
The integra is a bit baby neck breaking stiff so The prospect of putting a baby seat wasn’t well received.

You’ll be fine Mr Sublime Daddy, I’m sure you’ll find a solution for the baby sit and the car.
I have actually just picked up a not so new car but I got a good deal.
Next task is to get the new nickname to stick.

Not sure that I can 'like' this ...
It’s okay... I feel the same way.
But it’s a couple grand and stops Sir floppy neck from developing whiplash so given the choice of this or the AU falcons, VT commodores or random Chinese offerings that no longer have dealerships here in Australia I feel the Toyota is the safe bet.
I wonder if men’s biz will give me a rats tail tomorrow so I can fit in with the usual GS crowd

That’s a good idea-
On my way to the meetup yesterday I realised I didn’t know where mens biz was, a watch with those features would have been useful.

130 x fence pailings and finally broke and bought a cordless drill set. Apologies for the stock photo, but just finished putting the aforementioned 130 pailings up and cbf. About to mow the yard and then shower/shave (with something heavily mentholated).

985af930-7d5a-4fe6-8bba-d38776a42e4b.png