Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

o20Xk50.jpeg

Speaking of takoyaki, got this canvas printed of a photo I took in Japan 3 years ago. My wife's and my favorite country to visit.

Last edited:
Hmmm, travel. What is that again??? Fed up with being a Sicktorian. Now just got to jump through the red tape of inter-state moving.
It does seem like a lifetime ago…

I got to go to work 5 times this week. For some of you that would be like a world trip.

Actually, and I am bragging, one of those days was a site visit to a large hazardous waste landfill AND a small sewage treatment plant.
I still have to go in 2.5 days a week.
I kinda like the work 2 days and family time for 5.. I’ll get the change.org petition ready.

One of the many things I like about P&C is all the good advice and not just about manscaping there is some good advice about landscaping too ;)
Is why I recommend EGO cordless electric gear.
Their self peopelled mower cuts through thick wet grass better than some petrol mowers I've used for example!
Their blowers are beasts.
Heeded @borked advice because my old B&S 4 stroke is on it's last legs and I wanted something quieter
$799 Special includes the Beast of a Blower that feels more like a jet engine than a blower. I'd love to hang this off the back of a dinghy
nDsB9QV.jpg

Thanks @borked

One of the many things I like about P&C is all the good advice and not just about manscaping there is some good advice about landscaping too ;)

Heeded @borked advice because my old B&S 4 stroke is on it's last legs and I wanted something quieter
$799 Special includes the Beast of a Blower that feels more like a jet engine than a blower. I'd love to hang this off the back of a dinghy
nDsB9QV.jpg

Thanks @borked
Ignore the shitty intro clip, but this is supposed to be a good mower...