Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

Exchanged contracts on these views today -

EPP8PeJm.jpg
ft19pgym.jpg

r3dRcFFm.jpg
COiH1Q3m.jpg

Off the plan 3 bedroom apartment so it will be a while before it is finished. The plan is that we will downsize to here at some stage in the future. More details for those curious here - https://amicicbr.com.au/
Nice! And this is even closer to me. I assume that was part of the plan...

*cough* I'll show myself out.

Nice! And this is even closer to me. I assume that was part of the plan...

*cough* I'll show myself out.

Yep, of course!

I can be your dog house :)

Ohh, it would be so handy to have a thread on this stuff, as I'm flying by the seat of my pants! Playing with different channels, signal strength, min RSSI lol... Need @Monsta_AU to give a class I think :)

Nothing much to teach, pretty much plug it is and base configure, let the software do the rest. Generally the more you configure these kinds of things, the harder to find issues later.

Some Jack Black Pit Boss Antiperspirant Deodorant -

jack-black_pitboss_2.75oz_1.jpg

For some reason my wife was not keen to sit next to me on a plane for 30 ish hours with reapplication of deodorant and I didn't want to have a LAG in my carry on.

Good chance to catch up with @Timmy Dee too!

That is easily the best deodorant on the market, it causes no skin irritation and is not burdened with useless fragrance. It also lasts a fair few months, unlike a lot of the fragrance house deodorants I have.

I have been using it for a couple of years now and it's the business especially if you spend your working life in a suit throughout the heat of the aussie summer.

That is easily the best deodorant on the market, it causes no skin irritation and is not burdened with useless fragrance. It also lasts a fair few months, unlike a lot of the fragrance house deodorants I have.

I have been using it for a couple of years now and it's the business especially if you spend your working life in a suit throughout the heat of the aussie summer.

Fantastic! Great to hear ...

Thanks!

Doesn't quite match up to @Mark1966's latest offering, but I have ordered one of these
104201921446.jpg

Chinese built e-bike with amazing specs for the price compared to what you'd get here. Still not cheap though, but I had a bit of a windfall due to the British Banks miss-selling insurance 25-30 years ago.
The plan is to make 2020 the year I make a start on getting fit again.

Some Jack Black Pit Boss Antiperspirant Deodorant -

jack-black_pitboss_2.75oz_1.jpg

For some reason my wife was not keen to sit next to me on a plane for 30 ish hours with reapplication of deodorant and I didn't want to have a LAG in my carry on.

Good chance to catch up with @Timmy Dee too!

I too have this on my shelf.
It certainly does a good job under stressful conditions and even manages to stay on after a swimming lesson with Mr 8 months old.

But, I have noticed a fairly strong scent. It's not offensive by any means. It's "clean" and "powdery". But I can always tell when I'm wearing it.
That said, my wife swears she can't smell anything and she typically has a much keener nose than I. So, perhaps I am just more sensitive to whatever chemical is involved.

If I think I'm going to get sweaty, this is the stick I reach for.

You know I had a stack of TP but wife ands I started to feel the panic and thought we'd buy just 1 extra pack to put aside just in-case. 7 different stores @7am onwards and not one has a single pack of dunny rolls lol. Madness, but the good news is I saw an add to get the newspaper delivered on a special deal, month for less than $20.... That'll do fine lmao!

Have you folks had a look on fleabay or dumtree? it's good for a laugh

OK, more seriously, I popped into one of the Cheaney stores in London to get -

VFswMuVl.jpg

- because they just work better, OK! Anyway, last of the big spenders huh.

Then I was somewhere overseas and noticed a post in a FB group about M J Bale clearing out the remainder of their Cheaney shoes, $499 shoes for $149 in very limited sizes and numbers (they have changed supplier) so I hopped online quickly and grabbed -

0aXlr1fl.jpg

Kinda ironic I thought - and a dam fine price too!

I saw that same post but was too slow /indecisive

I saw that same post but was too slow /indecisive

Quick or the dead on those things. I took a gamble on sizing and luckily worked out OK