Greetings from Pennsylvania

bald as

ARKO! dealer & walking ECG
@Agravic welcome to the forum. Australia is roughly the same size as the USA so plan more than a weekend to get around and see everything.
Spring here [Sept - October] is really nice. Temperatures between 20 -30 depending on the part of the country you visit. It is not really a dangerous place but most Australians regard most things that move as having the potential for death or long term bodily harm :) And that's just in the pubs!!

Look forward to hearing the type of gear you have and your participation.

Steve

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
@Agravic welcome to the forum. Australia is roughly the same size as the USA so plan more than a weekend to get around and see everything.
Spring here [Sept - October] is really nice. Temperatures between 20 -30 depending on the part of the country you visit. It is not really a dangerous place but most Australians regard most things that move as having the potential for death or long term bodily harm :) And that's just in the pubs!!

Steve
Oh, just watch out for the Drop Bears @Agravic

(Sorry guys but somebody had to warn him)

alfredus

organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Welcome to P&C @Agravic - it is great to have you here (y)

I feel the quality of our SOTD pictures is about to raise dramatically ;)

Steve
Thanks, Steve.
The plan is to visit for 3 weeks. :)

I've accumulated a lot of shaving gear over the years, and am currently in 'downsizing and maintenance' mode. That being said, I'm easily tempted by some new offerings.

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
Spring here [Sept - October] is really nice. Temperatures between 20 -30 depending on the part of the country you visit.
Steve
The Buildup wouldn't be my first recommendation of times to visit far northern Australia.