Happy Holidays!

Extra soap for good boy @SpeedyPC!!! :LOL:
Not gonna happen. Why? I live in a unit and there's no bloody fire chimney. All the windows and doors are fully alarmed security lock, sorry Fatman you never be able to sneak into my unit.

PS. Fatman there's no Christmas tree in my unit and I can't be bloody bothered........ Sorry! I'm out!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Last edited:
Thanks to @Monsta_AU, @Mark1966, @alfredus plus all you good fellows for keeping us "sane" in 2020!

Wishing you All A Very Merry Christmas & Safe Holidays!!!
Before I forget - Seasons Greeting to our wonderful artisans & vendors who's generosity knows no bounds!!!
For such a crappy year we still managed a LE P&C Brush, discount coupons and most importantly raised plenty of needed funds in the Charity Auction. Thanks to all who donated and mad a bid. (y)(y)(y)

Travel restrictions mean we cannot see the Grandkids,and see them terrorise Canberra with the new scooter and skateboard, but we can see them via computer.
I am looking forward to seeing the reception to the Batman gauntlet( complete with batteries).
Overall, being a Grandparent is kinda cool

Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and hopefully a much better new year in 2021. Special mention to those forum members who have current health issues. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Take care all.

Well this time last year ...

PiRywM8l.jpg

View from the terrace at our apartment looking towards St Stephens Cathedral in Vienna (at 4:53 pm) Christmas Eve (was Christmas Day in Australia).

Haven't things changed a lot since then?

One thing that hasn't changed? What a fine bunch of gentlemen blokes here at Paste & Cut!

Best wishes to you all for Christmas, a time of great joy and celebration but also a time of great sadness for some, and a time when we remember those not with us for Christmas this year.

Anyway, got my Christmas Day shave organised - so all the important stuff is sorted!

The scooter went down great,as did the skate board, but the winner was the Batman gauntlet( batteries included).
Miss 5 was less impressed with the protective gear for the skateboard,but Master 3, has managed to create a reign of terror with the gauntlet.
All seen via Skype