Have I peaked?

Chad

... had his first - 15/8/20
With three days growth and a quiet house last night I dared...

I had a feather blade that had one shave on it. At its peak just waiting... I grabbed the R41 twist. A heavy version of the norm razor. Loaded the feather and whipped up a good MWF lather.

First pass...everything gone and almost bbs. Thinking that wasn't so scary I re lathered and went xtg. No weepers, no blood, no irritation. Was going to stop there but.... why not! Only blood to lose.

Atg with minimal touch up and xtg opposite direction on the top lip (never atg there).

Still blood free...still no irritation and still stupidly annoyed lol Not a hint of stubble anywhere. Soft happy skin.

Cold water rinse, witch hazel and some aftershave! Expecting a FULL face burn due to the closeness. ...NOTHING! So disappointed. .. I actually like the burn 😁.

A feather in this razor is my top echelon. Now I know how climbers feel when they reach the peak of Everest. It's the EXACT same thing without people lining up behind me to take selfies.

Adjust your fatboy dials to 9 people in honor. I think I've beard mapped, light touched and angled my way to wetshaving happiness.

With three days growth and a quiet house last night I dared...

I had a feather blade that had one shave on it. At its peak just waiting... I grabbed the R41 twist. A heavy version of the norm razor. Loaded the feather and whipped up a good MWF lather.

First pass...everything gone and almost bbs. Thinking that wasn't so scary I re lathered and went xtg. No weepers, no blood, no irritation. Was going to stop there but.... why not! Only blood to lose.

Atg with minimal touch up and xtg opposite direction on the top lip (never atg there).

Still blood free...still no irritation and still stupidly annoyed lol Not a hint of stubble anywhere. Soft happy skin.

Cold water rinse, witch hazel and some aftershave! Expecting a FULL face burn due to the closeness. ...NOTHING! So disappointed. .. I actually like the burn 😁.

A feather in this razor is my top echelon. Now I know how climbers feel when they reach the peak of Everest. It's the EXACT same thing without people lining up behind me to take selfies.

Adjust your fatboy dials to 9 people in honor. I think I've beard mapped, light touched and angled my way to wetshaving happiness.

Good to hear mate... the r41 is an amazing performer, especially when used in combo with a sharp blade and good lather