Hello from Cebu, Philippines

rbscebu

Atherton Tablelands, Queensland, Australia
I found P&C through the Blade & Badger forum. I am Australian but emigrated to the Philippines about 15 years ago. Best move I ever made. I now lead a stress free life and can still enjoy my work.

I started shaving in my teens with a Gillette Slim then switched to cartridges/disposables when in the RAN and reluctantly stayed with them until last year. My main interest now is straight razors. I have more than 200 straight razor shaves under my belt and love every minute of it. Why didn't I start SR shaving in my teens?

Welcome to P&C @rbscebu - great to have you here (y)

My plans were to spend a couple months in the Philippines this year to do some diving...well hopefully soon.

Welcome to P&C @rbscebu - great to have you here (y)

My plans were to spend a couple months in the Philippines this year to do some diving...well hopefully soon.
There are some great dive sites throughout the Philippines and the overall cost is very reasonable. Unfortunately we are all restricted in what travel we can do now and it will probably stay that way to well into 2021.

There are some great dive sites throughout the Philippines and the overall cost is very reasonable. Unfortunately we are all restricted in what travel we can do now and it will probably stay that way to well into 2021.

Helllo Cebu welcome.