Hello Guys!

Aussiemozito

Hey Everyone

My name is Nigel. Dunno why I picked such a strange username :)
I'm pretty new to DE shaving. Only been at it for 4 months and know very little of the safety razor world.
I'm also another member of TAWSE from Facebook. I have one of Tony's custom brushes, which is how I discovered the group from his YouTube channel.
My razor of choice is a Rockwell 6s and a Model T and I like using a shaving cream or soap and it's aftershaves as a set where possible.

Glad to be on board.

Welcome @Aussiemozito !

Nice to have you on board mate.

With one of Tony's brushes and the Rockwells you are off to a great start, and I'm there with you about using a 'set' of soap and aftershaves.

Welcome mate, I'm a newbie to both worlds too (site & DE shaving) and it's been great on both fronts so far.

Welcome @Aussiemozito !

Nice to have you on board mate.

With one of Tony's brushes and the Rockwells you are off to a great start, and I'm there with you about using a 'set' of soap and aftershaves.

Welcome @Aussiemozito = a word of warning - Don't listen too much to @Mark1966. At last count he had approximately 250 "sets"of soaps and aftershaves along with 250 razors and brushes to match them with. The rabbit hole awaits you should you listen.