Hey guys

Hey there Gravediggaz! Nice to have you join the local lads. What's your favourite setup- razor, brush, soap and AS? [emoji6]

G'day gravediggaz! You've reached the dead centre of wet shaving in Aus. The lads here all have a dig at each other, so if your here long you might loose the plot.

You can always trust undertakers, they're the last people to let you down.

I trust you use straights?

Welcome aboard @Gravediggaz . B&B (a.k.a. YKW) hey? Well this site's not only based on the other side of the globe but the folks here are nothing like the folks over there either. Not a gentleman among us - well except one but we're working on his moving on.

Hey graves mate I've found the perfect shaving brand for you.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415615473.111137.jpg

Fisticuffsmustachwax has an excellent range of beard care products

"Grave before shave" Brand

This includes some great bay rum beard conditioner.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415615372.361055.jpg

Even bumper stickers and shirts etc

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415614850.644824.jpg

fisticuffsmustachewax.bigcartel.com/

Hey graves mate I've found the perfect shaving brand for you.

fisticuffsmustachewax.bigcartel.com/
Nah. It's for the bum-fluff, not the removal of it @NowNicked - wrong forum.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415616720.314816.jpg

Scent Description: Taking inspiration from the swamps of Boston, we combined vetiver, oakmoss, black pepper, cocoa, labdanum, and cedar to produce a deep, cold scent suited to the chilly, bitter days of late October. Gloomy, rich, and perversely elegant, Hallows is a reminder of why men once feared the dark.

Good spot filo, we'll find this man a suitable soap yet!!

Welcome aboard @Gravediggaz . B&B (a.k.a. YKW) hey? Well this site's not only based on the other side of the globe but the folks here are nothing like the folks over there either. Not a gentleman among us - well except one but we're working on his moving on.
Oie!
Aspiring precedes aforementioned 'G' word, ok ?

Hello fine @Gravediggaz

Welcome to these fine parts, pull yourself up a chair and tell us a little more about yourself.

All the gentlemen here are keen to hear of your shaving exploits and some will even shower you with :)

Hi Gravediggaz.

No use of the word "gentlemen" or its derivatives. No pretentiousness.
Cussing and fighting is allowed, limit the use of smilies, worship ARKO!! and try an R41 razor...did I cover everything?

Oh and buy something from @Mark1966 when the opportunity arises.
Just a verbal delousing after being on B&B.

Welcome!

Hi Gravediggaz.

No use of the word "gentlemen" or its derivatives. No pretentiousness.
Cussing and fighting is allowed, limit the use of smilies, worship ARKO!! and try an R41 razor...did I cover everything?
Policy on:
- worship of Marco
- fanboism, generally
- establishment of "Brotherhoods"
- appropriate use of torture in indoctrination of new members - e.g., PIFing Turkish soaps
- appropriate references to YKW
- lynching procedures of Brotherhood members
- adherence to either the Drubbing Way or GT Method
- posting of photos that identify members NB: this is not for their, but our, protection.
- tithing to the Mods, and their tithing to our Leader RM (may his reign be long and mighty)
Are just a few that come immediately to mind, there are certainly more. But as a mere neophyte on here I have not been privy to scrolls at the sacred sanctum. For those of us lower of station, the lessons are learned through attrition and contrition. Glory be to the Mods.

Last edited: