hey hey

Steve

hey all, I'm interested in buying a safety razor. I looked at Shaver Shop a while back and liked the Parker 99R safety razor, it looked and felt better than the muhle ones. I was tossing up between the 99R and 76R from safetyrazor.com.au and just noticed the parker variant adjustable razor. Does anyone have one? are they a good shaver? cheers for your help

hey all, I'm interested in buying a safety razor. I looked at Shaver Shop a while back and liked the Parker 99R safety razor, it looked and felt better than the muhle ones. I was tossing up between the 99R and 76R from safetyrazor.com.au and just noticed the parker variant adjustable razor. Does anyone have one? are they a good shaver? cheers for your help
As an owner of the Variant I can highly recommend it, despite its somewhat larger head. I happily use setting 2 and achieve efficient shaves. Bought mine from safetyrazor.com.au so try discount code 5%OffVIP (hopefully still valid?) :) Happy shaves!

Parker variant has a nice heft to it and lovely shaver. Adjustable so great for all types of hair and faces. Good choice as all rounder. Yes the head is larger but the horizontal pass while pulling the nose away still gets those hairs tight under the nostrils. Not as easy as most razors but very doable without too much fuss.

G'day Steve welcome to P&C, just be extra careful that you don't fall into a rabbit hole too soon. Believe me, we're all completely hooked and trapped into our deepest, coldest, farting and darkest rabbit hole.

Welcome mate. I use a 99r and started with it. It's an efficient razor and delivers close smoothe shaves. I've got large hands and appreciate the size and length of the handle. Its solid too and no problems with blade alignment or the door mechanism. If you can under $40 its a great price.

Speak for yourself there bud :sneaky::sneaky:
4OLxtwC.gif