Hi All

alexrims

Hi everyone, I just starting wet shaving for nearly two months and loving it. Currently located in Adelaide as purpose of finishing a degree form the uni. The reason I switching to DE shaving because of the irritation the mach 3 gives and the undergrowth on my chin, which is annoying. Currently using Gillette Tech with aluminium handle and Astra superior stainless. BTW any suggestion where could find some vintage razors? Please let me know. Have a nice day guys.
Pics for razors I use mostly

Welcome to P&C @alexrims - great to have you here (y)

As @Mark1966 already said, keep a look out for the next Adelaide meet-up...hopefully happening very soon (y)

Welcome @alexrims, any particular vintage razor you are after?

Hi @alexrims and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of help here. And congratulations on starting out with some nice kit. I use the Astra blades and really like them. Good luck on your search for a vintage razor. You will have heaps of fun in the search to find something that you love!

I perfer aluminium hadle gillette tech more than other vintage TTO razors such as super speed blue tip. Almost every time I shave with TTO razors will get nicks.
Hi @alexrims, I just sold a nice 1940's English Tech but have a modern take on the classic available for $30
Phoenix - Prismatic 3 Piece- Scalloped Cap
FBteLWo.jpg
iOl4oeO.jpg