Hi diddly ho from way down below

Welcome @MrPeanut from another Rocca user! I didn’t do so well with Derby Premium in my Rocca, wasn’t sharp enough for my stubble.
Hiya! good stuff another one of us.
Yeah the premiums arent the best out there but do the trick for me, im a bit scared to try sharper like feathers again, dont know what happened last time but i got cut up like a mofo some how, my technique or what who knows but that was fun with the alum....

...im a bit scared to try sharper like feathers again, dont know what happened last time but i got cut up like a mofo some how, my technique or what who knows but that was fun with the alum....
There's sharp and rough, or there's sharp and smooth. Feathers belong in the former category. You want something sharp and smooth like a Gillette Yellow or one of the Minoras everyone's raving about. Stay away from anything that's just rough (Merkur) or just blunt (eg. Derby green). A slick lather, reducing pressure and keeping the stroke steady will keep your blood on the inside, and the edge will take care of your stubble...

There's sharp and rough, or there's sharp and smooth. Feathers belong in the former category. You want something sharp and smooth like a Gillette Yellow or one of the Minoras everyone's raving about. Stay away from anything that's just rough (Merkur) or just blunt (eg. Derby green). A slick lather, reducing pressure and keeping the stroke steady will keep your blood on the inside, and the edge will take care of your stubble...
Ill have to give the yellows and minoras a go and fingers crossed we dont get another simpsons horror special.
Cheers!

Welcome to P&C @MrPeanut - great to have you here (y)