Hi from Melbourne!

Hello all,
Relatively new to wet shaving 8 months or so, but down the rabbit hole pretty quickly. With some help from a couple of raffle wins and The generosity of a local Facebook group.

razors:
Muhle R89, Muhle R41
Razorock GC .84
Razorock JAWS .68
Gillette slim, Gillette fatboy,
Gillette aristocrat,Gillette tech
( no plan on buying anything else)

Soap :
FaceFat lavender, FaceFat Ol B’shoppe, Haslinger, APR raconteur,B&M Fern
B&M Le grand chypre,
Squadron the warden
A&E kaizen,N.O. RAWR
N.O. two kings, proraso
Razorock Irish countryside

( plan on running 1 in 1 out from now on, shaving has kept me sane in lockdown)

blades:
Voskhod, Gillette silver blue, Polsilvers,Astra SP, feather, crown SS, Racer SS, Personna, Euromax, Asco, Derby usta,
Gillette nacet,
The list goes on, on the hunt for “THE” Blade But I’ll bet happy to have a few in rotation.

brushes:
Yaqi high mountain silvertip, semogue 610, razorock 400 noir.

that’s it really, enjoying wet shaving for the hobby and community, buying needs to stop but us VICs have had nothing better to do lately.
Thanks! Looking forward to getting involved in P&C

Hello all,
Relatively new to wet shaving 8 months or so, but down the rabbit hole pretty quickly. With some help from a couple of raffle wins and The generosity of a local Facebook group.

razors:

Soap :

blades:
on the hunt for “THE” Blade But I’ll bet happy to have a few in rotation.

brushes: (stuff)

Look in the Auction section, we can sort you out.

Hello all,

razors:
Muhle R89, Muhle R41
Razorock GC .84
Razorock JAWS .68
Gillette slim, Gillette fatboy,
Gillette aristocrat,Gillette tech

Soap :
FaceFat lavender, FaceFat Ol B’shoppe, Haslinger, APR raconteur,B&M Fern
B&M Le grand chypre,
Squadron the warden
A&E kaizen,N.O. RAWR
N.O. two kings, proraso
Razorock Irish countryside

blades:
Voskhod, Gillette silver blue, Polsilvers,Astra SP, feather, crown SS, Racer SS, Personna, Euromax, Asco, Derby usta,
Gillette nacet,
The list goes on, on the hunt for “THE” Blade But I’ll bet happy to have a few in rotation.

brushes:
Yaqi high mountain silvertip, semogue 610, razorock 400 noir.

that’s it really, enjoying wet shaving for the hobby and community, buying needs to stop but us VICs have had nothing better to do lately.

That’s a heck of a collection within only 8 months! 😅

That’s a heck of a collection within only 8 months! 😅
I got second prize in a vshod raffle very early on, also won some FaceFat in TAWSE Facebook group and another member gave me my other tub of face fat. I’ve bought a few things myself, And picked up all my Gillette razors cheap! more than I expected just out of curiosity and Being stuck in lockdown in Melbourne. Literally nothing better to do at the moment. 😅

G’day @Usualprotagonist welcome to P&C
Thanks mate

Welcome to P&C @Usualprotagonist - great to have you here (y)
Thanks mate! Appreciate the warm welcome

Thanks mate 👍

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy wet shaving with the beautiful Fellas of Paste & Cut!
Thanks mate 👌

Welcome fellow Melbournian... it's easy to shop at the moment. ..if I press refresh just once more my item might just apear to bid on lol

Had a heap of packages sitting in facilities for over a week not moving so not even bothering at the moment.

Nice collection there and good mix of new/ vintage.

Welcome fellow Melbournian... it's easy to shop at the moment. ..if I press refresh just once more my item might just apear to bid on lol

Had a heap of packages sitting in facilities for over a week not moving so not even bothering at the moment.

Nice collection there and good mix of new/ vintage.
Thanks mate! Yeah postage down here has been crazy. Just got to stop buying now, I’ve got enough😅. Hope to get a few custom brushes down the track. But I’m in way deeper than I intended but I’ve been very lucky, and there is a lot of generosity in the community

Last edited:
Thanks mate! Yeah postage down here has been crazy. Just got to stop buying now, I’ve got enough😅. Hope to get a few custom brushes down the track. But I’m in way deeper than I intended but I’ve been very lucky, and there is slit of generosity in the community
PleasantBigheartedHeron-size_restricted.gif