Home brew spreadsheet.

bald as

ARKO! dealer & walking ECG
I have been home brewing for a long time and moved to all grain brewing over 20 years ago. Part of my passion is designing my own recipes to suit my own tastes and to help me do that I have written my own spreadsheet. Primarily I wrote it to account for the "no chill" method as consistent bittering can at times be an issue.

The sheet is in the LibreOffice format and not .xls etc.
LibreOffice is a great package and is a free download and easy to install for both Windows and Mac.

If you you would like a copy send me a PM and I can arrange to get it to you.

Steve

Huh I would have put money on @Mark1966 would have been the first to reply to a spreadsheet thread

He’s probably still at 38,000 feet sipping Dom Perignon

While wearing his Martin Grant designed Qantas Pyjamas....

ROTFLMAO superb Combo gents, take a bow :D

Oh guys!

While the altitude may have been close I was in row 77 in the main lower cabin of an EK A380 and ALMOST in the middle seat with EK ignoring my QF seat selection.

Although the children in the row behind me were pretty well behaved on the 13 hour trip to DXB with the storm in SYD meaning we were delayed there was no time to relax in the EK First Lounge unfortunately. That and the crew dropping a bottle of Pepsi on the cart so it sprayed far and wide on the very first service made it a less than delightful experience ...

I know, I know, I can feel your empathy from here! ;)