How do you get your PAA fix?

itsonlybarney

I'm somewhat of a PAA aficionado, and apart from buying used soaps, how do you get your PAA fix?

I put a roughly $200 order together direct from PAA, and shipping was about $90 to ship directly from them. Do you guys buy direct from PAA? Use a parcel forwarding service? Or buy used soaps?

I'm somewhat of a PAA aficionado, and apart from buying used soaps, how do you get your PAA fix?

I put a roughly $200 order together direct from PAA, and shipping was about $90 to ship directly from them. Do you guys buy direct from PAA? Use a parcel forwarding service? Or buy used soaps?
You can use a forwarding service, buy direct, order from another retailer or buy from The Stray Whisker, when and if they get any stock

Con at The Stray Whisker is the way to go in Australia although restocking is a little slower and popular items sell out fast. You won't be able to get everything from TSW but it can be a lot cheaper than going direct from PAA.
I have bought a few items from them directly and have to admit it isn't cheap but if you have experience with a parcel forwarding service and are happy to do that then it will pay dividends in the long run not just at PAA but elsewhere to as you may be able to give yourself access to a more diverse range of products across multiple retailers but without a doubt if I can get it from The Stray Whisker then its a no brainer for me.

If you place an order over £40 ($76 AUD), from the English shaving company, shipping is only £2.99 ($6 AUD). I have bought from them before and they are excellent. Hope this helps.

Therazorcompany.com sell PAA, offer free shipping and even a law enforcement/first responder/military discount. Could work out the most economical for serving members.
I don’t think they offer free shipping outside the US. Of course, I could be wrong. 😁

Therazorcompany.com sell PAA, offer free shipping and even a law enforcement/first responder/military discount. Could work out the most economical for serving members.

That price is for Conus shipping only.

Most economical depends on the quantity you purchase.

Top of the Chain is most economical for up to 6 non alcoholic items approx $25AUD

Murphy & Mcneal offer $10US international shipping for orders over $50US

Parcel forwarding is very good if you want to bring alcoholic products in, although lately prices have increased quite a bit.

Last edited:
Contacting Con at TSW may be able to see you place an order with their next order including those items with at least an instalment.

TOTC, Connaught, M&M, ESC all good recommendations but only TSW can deliver matching aftershave the others cannot ship alcohol internationally
You can use a forwarding service,
if you have experience with a parcel forwarding service and are happy to do that then it will pay dividends in the long run not just at PAA but elsewhere to as you may be able to give yourself access to a more diverse range of products across multiple retailers
Parcel forwarding is very good if you want to bring alcoholic products in, although lately prices have increased quite a bit.
Parcel forwarding opens the door to the biggest warren in the rabbit hole - CONUS market. Most sellers will ship free to your mail forwarding service and you can combine parcels and have up to 45 days free storage and best of all get matching aftershave. You can even add some brushes and razors from US shaving forums and eBay

Thanks for the the input everyone.

Previously purchased from Con at TSW both online and in store, but aware that range is limited.

Looks like a forwarding service might be the way to go, but I'll investigate the others.