How do you guys remove ear and nose hair?

Recently there was a Maestro Livi video of some trading show in Italy, were one of the barbers did a full hair cut just with a blow torch...

On beard&blade, they have the GroomMate for $26.95 and also the Dovo Klipette for $44.50. Both look remarkably similar - one made in The good Ol' US of A, and the other in Germany.

Quality usually trumps price, but overnon badger&blade forums, one fellow claims that the Dovo is actually sourced from Groom Mate.

https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/best-nose-ear-hair-clippers.291042/page-2#post-4169204

Can't believe everything on the internet, but they do look remarkably similar.

I actually use a battery powered (1 X AA) little nose & ear clipper I bought on eBay around 2004 for about $6 and is STILL working today. True, when I'm doing my ears with the thing it usually sets off my Tinittus like mad but it works a treat.

Random clipper thing that was cheap at Aldi the other week.

images

My favourite Swiss Army Tweezers :happy:

Round-ended scissors for my nose, and Veet for my ears. Both very carefully... :eek: The Veet product I use is the one for sensitive skin, and for no more than 5 minutes, otherwise you'll have very red ears for the rest of the day...

Round-ended scissors for my nose, and Veet for my ears. Both very carefully... :eek: The Veet product I use is the one for sensitive skin, and for no more than 5 minutes, otherwise you'll have very red ears for the rest of the day...

I have heard some people use it for other holes, but never the ears.:LOL: