How it's made...

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
[video=youtube;e9PnTPIKd3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9PnTPIKd3g&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;OiSFBiR3Rfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSFBiR3Rfs&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Cool [but I need 10 characters -just ignore these]

i suddenly have the urge to buy some chroma blades. :weird:

don't do it!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the ones you buy may be OK. I clearly got some un-sharpened/polish blanks though.

I'd like your feedback when you get them on whether they last the typical 6 shaves.....

Last edited:
don't do it!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the ones you buy may be OK. I clearly got some un-sharpened/polish blanks though.

I'd like your feedback when you get them on whether they last the typical 6 shaves.....

Aye - not the best investment I ever made :blink: Not the worst either though...

Although it's a highly mechanised process I'm still amazed, given the number of processes involved, thay can produce blades at such low prices.

+1 Still seems very hands on as a process.

To be fair when I was a lad, we used to fool the auto ticket machines on the Metro (5p tickets for kids, we give change) by supergluing a couple of pennies together (and it thought it was a £1 coin...)

When they got wise to that foil over a 2p made it into a 50p (for the machine) :)

Happy days!

Although it's a highly mechanised process I'm still amazed, given the number of processes involved, thay can produce blades at such low prices.

Just think how many squillions of blades are popping out of those machines though. Sure, it's expensive equipment, and may even be expensive to feed and run, but then divide the costs by the number of blades...

Just think how many squillions of blades are popping out of those machines though. Sure, it's expensive equipment, and may even be expensive to feed and run, but then divide the costs by the number of blades...

I am sure Razormonsta has already looked into the economics of owning one for himself.