How many soaps/creams do you own? What is your favorite in your collection?

120 soaps. They all lather up and perform basically the same for me.
Some are easier/quicker to lather whereas some need more time/effort, but the end result is a creamy, hydrated lather.

My favorite is MWF due to its very unique post shave feel. Second would be the SV soaps.

I’m guessing Mr @nsavage that there would be an endless supply of base in your Den....🤣🤓🤣🤓
I only make soap for APR orders and do not make any specifically for myself.

The soap batches are truly still made as small batches and whilst this takes quite a bit longer than if we started making batches in bulk it does ensure that we truly are a "small batch" artisan.

I have been doing this stuff for about a year now. Ihave about 25. Most have some type of matching splash, maybe 20 splashes.

I mainly have a few of each big brands (B&M, Declaration, WhollyKaw) and some smaller ones like Story Book and Noble Otter. APR and Squadron Soaps feature pretty heavily.

I have had a few cracks at vegan soaps but am yet to find one that comes close to any of the tallows.

My favourite scents would be Ozymandias, B&M Fern paired with General Ledger and Squadrons Dispatch Rider (man I wish I had a matching splash or EdT). Leviathan and Darkfall as well.

Favourite soap performance is APR F2, Declaration or Noble Otter. All have different pluses. No minuses!

Storybook and Squadron Soaps Dispatch Rider (with only the EOs) deserve a mention though. The lather so easily.

I don't mind the reserve base but find it hard work for a morning shave.

lol some of you blokes have got issues.. not bad ones but issues none the less

i thought i was bad but ya all have made me feel much better cheers :)

Tabac Original soap only
APR LaVioletta soap/splash
APR Florian soap/splash
A&E Vanille de Tabac soap/splash
A&E Grecian Horse splash only
A&E Uno Splash only
WK Rose Concerto soap/splash
Mystic Waters Coconut Sandalwood soap only
Mystic Waters Adrionjack soap only
Mikes natural lime soap only
Katies bubbles soap only
Proraso Green soap/splash/balm