How to avoid Shipping costs

Ross

Step 1 order on line in America
Step 2 get free post to US address ,ie my step daughter on scholarship in Jacksonville Florida
Step 3 wait 3 months till her father takes her to Belgium for a trip, with her brother who lives here
Step 4 orginize for her to take Tech ball end with her and give to brother
Step 5 hope air head brother dose his best not to lose it
Step 6 wait till xmass eve when he arrives home .
Not the quickest but it is a cheap vintage razor $5.00 us and in good nic

The original plan was for her to post it on but with her study ,sporting comments and social life she just did not post it then this came along and hopefully I will be having a vintage Tech shave xmass morning

I'm just having a laugh and I know you are too. But I couldn't help myself after you said family live there, does this, goes there etc.

Money & Markets
How one 31-year-old paid off $220,000 in student loans in just 3 years.
Ebony Horton dedicated herself to paying off her student loans as quickly as possible. In 2013, Ebony Horton realised that she needed to overhaul her lifestyle. Working an entry-level job in Washington, DC, Horton earned a mere $US38,000 a year — barely enough to cover her living expenses, let alone make a dent in the more than $US100,000 she owed in student loans.

“I was struggling to survive,” Horton, now 31, told Business Insider. “[My boyfriend and I] had two cars, but I couldn’t even afford to get a parking pass for the second car, so it was constantly getting towed. It was just one thing after another.”

Between her undergraduate years and going back to school for her MBA, Horton had racked up $US132,000 in loans, which ballooned to more than $US220,000 with interest. She deferred them for two years after earning her MBA, but soon they became impossible to avoid. She began educating herself on personal finance — particularly through the books of Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman — and started devising her own plan to pay back her loans as quickly as possible.

To make that happen, Horton knew she would have to make changes to both cut costs and boost her income. She had toyed with the idea of moving back in with her parents to save on rent, and when her father had a stroke in 2013, she knew it was time to make the transition.

Back home in Joliet, Illinois, Horton took a job as an operations manager at the nonprofit her mother runs. The salary was comparable to what she made in DC, but the cost of living was drastically less. She doubled down on her student loan payments, setting the lofty goal of paying them off entirely in a year.

Horton and her boyfriend tied the knot soon after the move. As a wedding gift, Horton’s mother gave the couple a condo — she had purchased it at an auction — which became crucial to wiping away the hefty student loan tab.
Horton and her husband lived in the condo for three months, but then they decided to move in with her grandparents down the street and started renting out the condo to bring in extra income.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...-of-student-loans-in-3-years-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

I'm just having a laugh and I know you are too. But I couldn't help myself after you said family live there, does this, goes there etc.

Money & Markets
Ebony Horton dedicated herself to paying off her student loans as quickly as possible. In 2013, Ebony Horton realised that she needed to overhaul her lifestyle. Working an entry-level job in Washington, DC, Horton earned a mere $US38,000 a year — barely enough to cover her living expenses, let alone make a dent in the more than $US100,000 she owed in student loans.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...-of-student-loans-in-3-years-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

I'm guessing the moral of the story is...it's easy to pay off debt if you mooch off your family and they buy you a condo to sell.

minimize it at least, set up a mail box in the states with some friends and then share the postage costs.

I’ve been shipping most of my stuff to an uncle’s house in the US for years, otherwise It would have cost a fortune in shipping or I would have missed tones of deals because most US sellers only ship CONUS.

Plenty of options here, I keep pushing one and I have almost nothing but praise. Still better than others I have used before.

I use human couriers mostly, this allows me to maintain plausible deniability.

For everything else I use DHL Worldwide Express or FedEx under a class 9 permit with rigorous and exhaustive SDS and compliant packaging (Vermiculite immersion) which is far from avoiding shipping costs however it is legal and in full compliance with the law both in the country of origin and in Australia. Having this license is very important to me as I import many compounds that are often alcohols for AP Reserve and the occasional bottle or 10 of splash from the US.

Money & Markets

“I was struggling to survive,” Horton, now 31, told Business Insider. “[My boyfriend and I] had two cars, but I couldn’t even afford to get a parking pass for the second car, so it was constantly getting towed. It was just one thing after another.”

Between her undergraduate years and going back to school for her MBA, Horton had racked up $US132,000 in loans, which ballooned to more than $US220,000 with interest. She deferred them for two years after earning her MBA, but soon they became impossible to avoid. She began educating herself on personal finance — particularly through the books of Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman — and started devising her own plan to pay back her loans as quickly as possible.

To make that happen, Horton knew she would have to make changes to both cut costs and boost her income. She had toyed with the idea of moving back in with her parents to save on rent, and when her father had a stroke in 2013, she knew it was time to make the transition.

Back home in Joliet, Illinois, Horton took a job as an operations manager at the nonprofit her mother runs. The salary was comparable to what she made in DC, but the cost of living was drastically less. She doubled down on her student loan payments, setting the lofty goal of paying them off entirely in a year.

Horton and her boyfriend tied the knot soon after the move. As a wedding gift, Horton’s mother gave the couple a condo — she had purchased it at an auction — which became crucial to wiping away the hefty student loan tab.
Horton and her husband lived in the condo for three months, but then they decided to move in with her grandparents down the street and started renting out the condo to bring in extra income.

The most amazing part about this story is they bought a "condo" for $41000 US !!!