State Convenor - NSW
Group Buy Caporegime
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Anyone want to make a cut throat razor?
Here's someone's step by step instructions.*
And a summary video...
*Skip the sign up by putting a false email and then hitting the back button. You also can't download the PDF unless you give them money.

This is one of the most interesting post that I have ever seen. All the more interesting because the author Nick is here in Australia. I'm keeping this in mind for a retirement project.

That sound perfect for a group booking.
Tell me about it! I've been trying to organise a group (they take 4 per group) but have to convert half of them to using a str8 first of all! These Canberrans may know their DEs, but they sure need to learn the art of the str8... [emoji6]

Tell me about it! I've been trying to organise a group (they take 4 per group) but have to convert half of them to using a str8 first of all! These Canberrans may know their DEs, but they sure need to learn the art of the str8... [emoji6]
HEY!!!
...almost got as many straights as DEs (that I use) now.

Well, that's 1/3 of the Canberrans...
Well @Mark was keen. As was the @Mark1966 if I recall.
...just not sure if Dean was happy to wrap the kamisori in a velvet box, with a hinged box and shipper paper and then shrink wrap it. If he would then @Mark1966 would be in heaven....a collector piece that he can't use ;)