If you only kept 5 soaps what would they be?

I'm doing the same thing. Running down the collection until I have only around five left, just for a bit of variety and to free up some space. Will take quite a few more years at the current rate...

My list consists of:
MWF
Lea stick (or puck)
Dove bar with Shea
La Toja stick
Shaver Heaven anything if I can find it / Signature Soaps Cedarwood and Peppermint if I can't...

The only things I haven't yet tried but still want to are the Wilkinson Sword stick and Vitos Red. They might drop something else off this list. Plenty of time for that...!

I'm doing the same thing. Running down the collection until I have only around five left, just for a bit of variety and to free up some space. Will take quite a few more years at the current rate...

My list consists of:
MWF
Lea stick (or puck)
Dove bar with Shea
La Toja stick
Shaver Heaven anything if I can find it / Signature Soaps Cedarwood and Peppermint if I can't...

The only things I haven't yet tried but still want to are the Wilkinson Sword stick and Vitos Red. They might drop something else off this list. Plenty of time for that...!

Highly recommend the Wilkinson sword stick - effortlessly produces beautiful slick shiny lather. Scent is basically non existent though.

Seriously guys - five soaps? How extravagant and excessive.

I just have two soaps -

Autumn/Winter Collection
Spring Summer Collection

Makes things much easier, see here.

Seriously guys - five soaps? How extravagant and excessive.

I just have two soaps -

Autumn/Winter Collection
Spring Summer Collection

Makes things much easier, see here.
DSnntWt.gif

I think it's time for this thread to be revived.

A long time ago (well, 10 months anyway) I started a poll for what soap P&C members would choose if they were to be stranded on a hypothetical desert island (with ample supplies of food and/or single malt whisky). Shortly afterwards, this thread got started, and I think it's a better idea.

My preferences for my top 5 soaps have changed in the last year, and I'm curious to read what you all think...

Here are mine, in no particular order...

Stirling Bergamot Lavender (still hanging in there, but fiercely challenged by...)
Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge (Valobra)
D.R. Harris Windsor (Thanks to @rhodes96 for pointing me in this direction, it was never on my radar before. (y))
Castle Forbes Lavender
Noble Otter Two Kings

Let's hear your thoughts, gents...

NO HOMAGE FRAGRANCE SOAPS! o_O

This is extremely difficult for myself, here goes in no specific order. I am also excluding homage fragrance soaps. Only original scented soaps from the artisan.

Grooming Department - Amare
Declaration Grooming - Fake Yellow Light
Murphy & McNeal / Black Mountain Shaving - Pisgah (confirmed it's not a homage to a fragrance)
Oaken Lab - Sanctum
House of Mammoth - Mood Indigo

I will play

ARKO!!!!! stick
ARKO!!!!! tube
ARKO!!!!! Tub

and we will round out the list with some ARKO!!!!! and ARKO!!!!!!
I feel like having a real nice home made Chicken and Corn soup for dinner tonight, come here @gthomas04 you evil sick Arko chicken and I’m going to roast you.

giphy.gif

I will play

ARKO!!!!! stick
ARKO!!!!! tube
ARKO!!!!! Tub

and we will round out the list with some ARKO!!!!! and ARKO!!!!!!

You don't like the Derby then?