I'm ready for my "Honorary Aussie" banner....

nervosa1901

So as many of you know, late last American Summer, I discovered APR. This discovery has, and will continue, to reshape the landscape of my shaving cabinet. So many products I once held in high regard pale in comparison to what I've discovered with respect to performance and scent in APR. The splash cannot be beat. The new soap formula is untouchable. The previous formula beat 90% of what I have used. The scents are unlike anything I've come across in shaving. This is "game over" for me. Aside from the occasional top tier classic like SMN or ADP, I have no plans to buy anything that isn't APR going forward. Greatly looking forward to the new Summer releases, as well as the Santal.

And now on to the photos.... First three photos highlight my current rotation of soap/splash/scent. The remaining photos are what I have in "reserve." Enjoy.

45835672441_b009d9dfde_h.jpg

44019250050_b32f0ac2b9_h.jpg

44922941075_acddb61579_h.jpg

44922908675_f6a7f239b6_z.jpg

31964931778_a478315311_h.jpg

44922929665_c7594bbd2d_z.jpg

30896060737_d06fdcfd63_z.jpg

I think I'm missing a bottle of Fenchurch EDP...
44922922865_1076c7598c_h.jpg

Of the items I don't see in your list that are up at Maggards, I'd highly recommend General Ledger and Fougere Bourbon Rose.

Only the splash is up for GL but it matches nicely with B&M Fern

I've come to find that I have an aversion to anything with rose as a focal point. I have tried a few other APR scents, but have decided to focus on the scents photographed above, as I find these to be extraordinary. One can assume that there will be no shortage of releases in the future that will engender similar feelings, so I needed to make a few difficult choices in terms of what I should keep in my rotation. But let's be honest... if I could rotate Suitably Attired Summer and Coeur de Vert every other day for the rest of my life, I would die a happy man...

Man. That is an offer;

Will you ever release it again @todras

Getting a bit sad I am running so low.

No, it will not release again.

The point of these releases is their limited availability and exclusivity, they are intended for the members here as something special and subsequently are offered for substantially less than they should be.

There will be another P&C exclusive release next Winter, different to SkyeFall but of the same calibre using comparably scarce and unique materials in keeping with the notion (presale only for members, comparable price point) of the last drop.

Last edited:

The point of these releases is their limited availability and exclusivity, they are intended for the members here as something special and subsequently are offered for substantially less than they should be.

There will be another P&C exclusive release next Winter, different to SkyeFall but of the same calibre using comparably scarce and unique materials in keeping with the notion (presale only for members, comparable price point) of the last drop.

awesome!! i have heard many good things about skyfall and i dont have a dedicated winter scent as yet so really looking forward to that.

Think this surpasses my collection.
What's your favourite?

Ozymandias and Fenchurch are each in a league of their own and each deserves a serious look as a dedicated Winter scent. I would be unable to choose between the two, they are so good.

They are both permanent and I agree, they are probably my best work so far. There will be a LE this winter but both of those will be available again as they were so well received and I personally enjoy both of them so much.

I personally feel that by releasing these exclusive products, it brings us Aussies into the same field as many artisans in other countries (US particularly).
It's a great initiative @todras and the more your product becomes known in other territories, the more lucky we will all be to have your exclusive releases to show off to the rest of the world!
Keep it up!