Importing aftershave

As @filobiblic says no problems up until last week - Myrsol landed safe and sound. You can't do the express FedEx, UPS, DHL 3-5 day thing, but neither did it need to resort to boat, just the usual 7-10 day exemplary service from G&C - I believe they'll use alternatives such as PostNL to get it to you in reasonable time and at reasonable cost. Juan is a legend full stop.

...and @Drubbing , mate, best leave this sort of call to the guys that actually buy stuff ....

and.... the point of loading up on Floid from Europe, with the extra shipping and waiting, when you can get it from Mensbiz in 48 hrs (and yes, I buy this stuff) for $20 delivered is....?

whilst on the topic of MB, does anyone know a current discount code for them? The one I used to use from YKW, doesn't work anymore (BB2015)

and.... the point of loading up on Floid from Europe, with the extra shipping and waiting, when you can get it from Mensbiz in 48 hrs (and yes, I buy this stuff) for $20 delivered is....?
I believe the OP was buying more than just Floid
I'm thinking 8 or so (including large Floid bottles) bottles along with soap etc.
...also fat chance buying some Floid (e.g., Blue - or most anything beyond Suave and Vigoroso) here in Oz mate.
whilst on the topic of MB, does anyone know a current discount code for them? The one I used to use from YKW, doesn't work anymore (BB2015)
BB2015 does work but not for everything....

Quite recently I ordered 6 or 7 bottles of AS and other alcohol containing items from GiftsandCare, and they advised me that they would be using a different shipping method :

"We thank you for your new orders and I´d like to let you know that we are going to dispatch the shipment via Post Economy because of the Myrsol items which are containing alcohol.
If we send the order via Courier as required, we must prepare the shipment as Hazardous Goods and also pay the fee of 70 € for sending this kind of goods
."

It only took about 3 weeks for the items to arrive, not the months that some of you are fearing. Added to this, the postage was cheaper than usual as well.

More good reasons to shop with GiftsandCare :)

Doesn't work for sale items, kits and a few specific brands.
We need to get us a P&C code. That way, it'll work for everything. [emoji6]

Could always contact G&C, considering they're a member here...

Could always contact G&C, considering they're a member here...
We have a P&C code for G&C. But I'm
Saying we need our own code for MB.

The 10% off worked but I might have gone overboard... I'll post the hoard when it arrives!
Overboard ?
What chinglish are you speaking ?
I am unfamiliar with that language ;)

@khun_diddy , well 14 days is far too quick to be any kind of Seamail - I think P&C are very smart and send via certain European postal services who still allow alcohol to go in Airmail - apparently there's a few of them that haven't stopped this and P&C are wise to it. An odd wrinkle but smart of them to exploit it.

@khun_diddy , well 14 days is far too quick to be any kind of Seamail - I think P&C are very smart and send via certain European postal services who still allow alcohol to go in Airmail - apparently there's a few of them that haven't stopped this and P&C are wise to it. An odd wrinkle but smart of them to exploit it.
Did you mean G&C mate?

It is possible that a certain declaration is not being made?

Hey Mods (@Monsta_AU , @Drubbing and whoever) - do you reckon it might be prudent to delete the last few posts to not only protect our access to quality aftershave products but (and I hasten to say "most importantly") to not have evidence prejudicial to Juan and his exemplary customer service out there on the evil-web!
....oh yeah and I'd suggest deleting this post too of course!

I know that St Johns are still sending straight from their factory to here, via USPS.

I had some delivered just before Christmas, and it took less than a week to arrive after despatch. And that was at a busy postal time too.

Shipping is pretty steep though.