Improve your DE technique using this revolutionary new trick

Sxot

Artisan Producer
Not really, just spoofing those stupid click bait adverts for some fad diet or exercise machine...

So after a month of DE, I took up three weeks of SR shaving. The this week I picked up my DE for a couple of shaves.... wow... how things have improved! I reckon my DE technique was pretty good in that I could pretty much get BBS irritation free shaves most of the time but man, I just zoom around now without a care, twice as fast and get the same result!

So, want to accelerate your DE learning curve? Pick up a SR! In fact, pick up a SR in any case... they rock.

That is all.

@Sxot if you had a Parker 31R shavette is pretty much the same technique as a real straight razor, and IF you might damage your real straight razor you'll always have a backup with shavette while you wait for you new straight razor to arrived. That way you don't loose you're technique straight style when you used a shavette, it doesn't make any differences in between a straight and a shavette the technique is pretty much the same, when I get home back to Sydney from Scotland while I'm using a shavette at the moment I'm planning to buy a real straight razor soon as my technique is picking up pretty quick with a shavette ;)

Thanks to Geofatboy on How To Shave Parker Straight Razor Shavette Shaving ;)

Last edited:
Don't worry, I have an other SR, just thought I'd take the DE for a spin.

I hate click bait headlines ...

:)