Incoming (again!)...

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Well it had to happen didn't it?
I made it to the 2nd day of the New Year before yielding to temptation.
As some of you know I've not been really happy with some of my shaves.
The new Rocca didn't do the job. It's a good razor...but not a great razor (for me).
The stainless Karve with plates #C to #G (SB) is almost all I need...but there is still that wee voice that whispers "just one more razor".
Plus, the Karve isn't bright and shiny polished. I like shiny!
So today I ordered the .95 OC plate for my Timeless. Not the 'Slim' version, but that's only because I talked to Matt (at Timeless first).
I already have the polished stainless .68 OC and did have the .95 OC plate too but sold it here on BST way back.
My soaps were fairly basic then and the .95 was the 'most' razor that I had used at that point (OK...my soaps were crap!).
Now you lot have educated me about good/great soaps I think I will enjoy the .95 OC.
I did like the close shaves the old plate gave me so I'm sure I will be more than happy having that plate gap again.
And...it's all your fault (again).
I bought new (not from 'Scratch & Dent department), as I've read lately that some guys have been unhappy about the condition of the used parts they received.
It used to be that the Scratch & Dent stuff was almost like new...hard to see any difference. Not so good lately apparently.
Anyway, it's all done now. Paid the money and just need to wait for the delivery.
Happy shaves guys.