Incoming packages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken the plunge and purchased an item not directly related to shaving, but will be helpful.

On the way to me is a USB 500x magnification microscope. Perfect for blade reviews - and cost me less than $60. Hopefully it is good enough to show the edges much like the Squire Blade Reviews over at SMF, however it is pretty cheap and coming from hong Kong, so I am not exactly filled with confidence. I am setting the bar very low and hopefully I will be surprised.

With this, we will be able to see the differences between blades, blade batches, even fakes versus genuine.

Unfortunately Squire has been very quiet of late, and I even offered to send him some blades for testing but he never got back to me. So now, Paste & Cut will get it's own blade reviews!

Nerd alert, nerd alert.:laugh:

I think you will find these reviews very handy Rocco. Also means that we generate much more content for the site and that generates members.

Plus, we can really see the differences between blades this way.

I think you will find these reviews very handy Rocco. Also means that we generate much more content for the site and that generates members.

Plus, we can really see the differences between blades this way.

Only pulling your leg mate! It is good idea. BTW what are you doing with all these blades? Are negatively gearing them?:p

I can only assume he's planning for the bladeocalypse. Trouble is, he's causing it.

I already have enough to get through the Bladepocalypse, and keep a few DE nuts going as well. I'm after reasonable amounts of blades as they are cheaper. Once I find the ones I like (Pretty much 7OC Blacks, GBE, plus Timors... looking for one more to stock up big) then I will be pretty pleased and will selling/swapping the rest of my less-preferred blades to others.

That said, I will have a nice little stash of other blades for rotation purposes. I'm after a few more NOS blades to have for special occiaisions - Spoilers or Gillette/Schick Platinum Plus if I can get them.

I already have enough to get through the Bladepocalypse, and keep a few DE nuts going as well. I'm after reasonable amounts of blades as they are cheaper. Once I find the ones I like (Pretty much 7OC Blacks, GBE, plus Timors... looking for one more to stock up big) then I will be pretty pleased and will selling/swapping the rest of my less-preferred blades to others.

That said, I will have a nice little stash of other blades for rotation purposes. I'm after a few more NOS blades to have for special occiaisions - Spoilers or Gillette/Schick Platinum Plus if I can get them.

Put me on your contact list when you decide to sell:)

I've taken the plunge and purchased an item not directly related to shaving, but will be helpful.

On the way to me is a USB 500x magnification microscope. Perfect for blade reviews - and cost me less than $60. Hopefully it is good enough to show the edges much like the Squire Blade Reviews over at SMF, however it is pretty cheap and coming from hong Kong, so I am not exactly filled with confidence. I am setting the bar very low and hopefully I will be surprised.

With this, we will be able to see the differences between blades, blade batches, even fakes versus genuine.

Unfortunately Squire has been very quiet of late, and I even offered to send him some blades for testing but he never got back to me. So now, Paste & Cut will get it's own blade reviews!
Sounds good.

I can only assume he's planning for the bladeocalypse. Trouble is, he's causing it.
:laugh:

I have 200 Gillette 7'Oclock greens (Russia) and 100 Astra SP from ntguys.
200 Astra SP from bestshave which gives me a total of 500 blades:eek:mg:

Status
Not open for further replies.