Intermediate razor suggestions

Yeah I forgot about the soap... o_O
giphy.gif

mate resistance is useless..
I gingerly mentioned it to the misses the other day to test the waters.. after some initial commentary about me 'losing the plot' and having a 'problem' she actually changed her tune when I showed a pic of the birch handle.. she loves it so I reckon I have the pre-approval sorted :)
I've found seeking forgiveness after the fact to be far more successful :LOL:

Hmmm. I can only take so much "enlightenment". I can resist anything except temptation.

I might have to hide it for a while, though... ..."Oh this? I've had it for ages. How unobservant you are"...[ducks] :LOL:
I basically did that with the Squadron soap purchase and so far its worked... resisting the urges to make one last cheeky purchase but not willing to test my luck as the misses will have me in the dog house!!!

I basically did that with the Squadron soap purchase and so far its worked... resisting the urges to make one last cheeky purchase but not willing to test my luck as the misses will have me in the dog house!!!
What the matter @Razor Burn sound like you don’t have enough courage and strength anymore to keep up, OR, it’s the other way around that she can’t keep up with you.

1wftTyo.gif