Is the Oneblade Hybrid the best compromise?

CRuss

Gents,

Assuming that if your reading then the Oneblade is your razor already or could be yours soon.

I think the concept is good but couldn’t justify the Genesis and don’t want an all plastic razor with the Core.

Is this the way to get the most bang for your buck?

G'day @CRuss ;) welcome to P&C

Aaaaaaaaaah :jawdrop: another Queenslander :wideyed:
LNgfOk7.gif

G' day mate, welcoome. Stay clear of the core in my opinion. the all plastic head and blades stops got cut to shreds the very first time I used a core. Sent it straight back. I managed to get the Genesis for half price, so the same as the Hybrid. The all metal head is defo the way to go and I did like the handle of the core, so looks like a win win in my books. I really like the shave the OneBlade provides. Absolutely effortless.

G' day mate, welcoome. Stay clear of the core in my opinion. the all plastic head and blades stops got cut to shreds the very first time I used a core. Sent it straight back. I managed to get the Genesis for half price, so the same as the Hybrid. The all metal head is defo the way to go and I did like the handle of the core, so looks like a win win in my books. I really like the shave the OneBlade provides. Absolutely effortless.

Yes, I don’t know what they were thinking with the Core - plastic blade stops! Just plain silly.