Is this new or old news (Pearl).

It’s new and I’ve never seen a Pearl Flexi Adjustable, would be nice to get a complete reviews from @Errol about this new adjustable razor.

@SpeedyPC what’s wrong with you buying one and doing the honours of a trial? I will be getting one eventually. Apparently the Flexi Adjustable is not released till later this month and there are limited numbers. I’m working on one but they do not accept international bank transfers and PayPal Is not linked even though it is mentioned at the bottom of the page. One thing in their favour is that they respond promptly to emails and have advised that they will find a way for me to pay.

I've recently seen this one on one of the US forums suggested as a budget version of a Rex? Certainly looks similar and would be nice seeing how it compares.

Hmmm....Indian made. 100% brass construction.
Only 5100 Rupees (or about $100AUD, $105NZ).
That's not a bad price for a new adjustable.
Don't know about the 'free' 50 Glatz blades though.
Think I could do without them (what the hell is a 'Glatz'?).
Oh, add on another 2000 Rupees ($50ish) for postage to NZ.

Last edited:
I've recently seen this one on one of the US forums suggested as a budget version of a Rex? Certainly looks similar and would be nice seeing how it compares.

I've had direct comms with pearl and they had purchased 3 rex razors in order to strip them completely and basically replicate them.

Quite pathetic behavior but in any case, at AU$100 for a full brass ambassador seems ok.

No interest in this razor unless all three conditions are meet.

A.@Errol review gives it the thumbs up
B.@SpeedyPC review gives it a thumbs up
C. It's half the price.

I guess I will be waiting a long time. :)
(n) I’m out, leaving this Pearl adjustable for @Errol the master razor reviewers