It has started, sell now before the Vector crash ...

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Fair warning given ...

LEjNwB1l.png

'Just don’t reach for it much these days'

Hmmm, I'd suggest people jump ship now before the price really tanks!

Yow, that would take a bite out of the exchequer. :eek: I bet you don't regret your purchase though... :giggle:
Yeah…. I have to wait for another 10 more years and my Cochlear hearing aid will be fully covered by the federal government, unfortunately not at the moment. I’ve got an appointment with HCF next week, to find out how much coverage they can helped me out with a Cochlear aid would be helpful.

I’ll bet you’ll be screaming for a rare Gillette bottom dial adjustable instead of a toggle ;)

Got both, but this guy with the Vector just seems desperate to get ANYTHING in exchange ...

Got both, but this guy with the Vector just seems desperate to get ANYTHING in exchange ...
Don't knock the Vector until you've tried it, Mark. After all, I gave the birchbark Rocca a more than fair run before moving it along (and it's still a fine razor). :p

That's almost the price I paid for my Cochlear hearing aid every 5 years.
Yo pay that much to hear people dribble verbal effluent?

You've got a bottom dial? BS! I've never seen you're SOTD shaving with a bottom dial which is very rare.
Would you shave with one if you owned it, or seek to preserve it for future generations?

Have you been eating that Nivea hemp oil balm mate?

You've got a bottom dial? BS! I've never seen you're SOTD shaving with a bottom dial which is very rare.
Yo pay that much to hear people dribble verbal effluent?

Would you shave with one if you owned it, or seek to preserve it for future generations?

Have you been eating that Nivea hemp oil balm mate?

Yep, I do actually, no BS ...

... and a Red-Dot, Serial Number 1-5 Adjustment Toggle (and cased chrome and normal gold), and a NOS 1924 Paris Olympic Set, and a few other things

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep, I do actually, no BS ...

... and a Red-Dot, Serial Number 1-5 Adjustment Toggle (and cased chrome and normal gold), and a NOS 1924 Paris Olympic Set, and a few other things

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was wondering if you would bite on @SpeedyPC calling BS :LOL:

I sometimes have a mental chuckle over the prices people pay for an Aqoss razor. The reason they're so rare is Gillette canned the model because nobody liked it. :rolleyes: Now that does make sense...