Itch

I am glad to report that I had the first shave with it this morning.

It’s neck and shoulders above everything I tried.

I actuall could shave against the grain on my neck ( which has been a problem area) with no irritation what so ever. I practically given up on getting a decent shave in that area. It had some little blade feel, but was very efficient. For some reason I didn’t get those cuts I get with more efficient blades.

So happy over all.

I am glad to report that I had the first shave with it this morning.

It’s neck and shoulders above everything I tried.

I actuall could shave against the grain on my neck ( which has been a problem area) with no irritation what so ever. I practically given up on getting a decent shave in that area. It had some little blade feel, but was very efficient. For some reason I didn’t get those cuts I get with more efficient blades.

So happy over all.

congratulations!!! nothing better than improving on your shave. If you started your first shave that well it can only get better as you adjust to the new razor

congratulations!!! nothing better than improving on your shave. If you started your first shave that well it can only get better as you adjust to the new razor
True. Didn’t expect a hardware change to do it thoug

True. Didn’t expect a hardware change to do it thoug

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying. When i was part of the hardware passaround box i was looking forward to using the wolfman, not for what i thought at the time to be a sublime shaving experience, but to prove that spending big on razors was actually a waste of money.

long story short was that the outcome of me trialling a wolfman was the purchase of a timeless razor which i am now eagerly awaiting :)

the beauty of a high end razor isnt just that it looks nice and is made of quality materials, but more importantly, is the sublime shaving experience it gives the user which is hard to explain unless you have experienced it

i just hope the timeless gives me the experience i got from the wolf

Shaved with my RS-10 this morning. So kicking myself that I didn't grab it when it was 20% off a month back.
But, wow, very very efficient razor especially with such a low blade feel. Very smooth and was so surprised how close it shaved. And I'm using the mild plate. Usually I prefer mid aggressive razors.
@Rami it's using the aggressive plate I believe.
So now wondering do I really need it to be anymore efficient.

Around the nose was a dream WTG and then ATG. The actual wing flanges on the top cap actually increase the control and angle in that area, was rather surprised. Thought they would get in the way. The blade is completely captured in the head but the curved/chamfered top cap and base plate allow you to get tight and right in there. So with a normal nose bend I wiped those whiskers away.

After one use I'm sold. Very lovable razor.
Just from one use I think I'll knock either my BlackBird or Paradigm off its perch. For now the Guerilla OC got placed on my side board to be cleaned and stored :oops:

Now what to do with the second one :D @Rami ?

Shaved with my RS-10 this morning. So kicking myself that I didn't grab it when it was 20% off a month back.
But, wow, very very efficient razor especially with such a low blade feel. Very smooth and was so surprised how close it shaved. And I'm using the mild plate. Usually I prefer mid aggressive razors.
@Rami it's using the aggressive plate I believe.
So now wondering do I really need it to be anymore efficient.

Around the nose was a dream WTG and then ATG. The actual wing flanges on the top cap actually increase the control and angle in that area, was rather surprised. Thought they would get in the way. The blade is completely captured in the head but the curved/chamfered top cap and base plate allow you to get tight and right in there. So with a normal nose bend I wiped those whiskers away.

After one use I'm sold. Very lovable razor.
Just from one use I think I'll knock either my BlackBird or Paradigm off its perch. For now the Guerilla OC got placed on my side board to be cleaned and stored :oops:

Now what to do with the second one :D @Rami ?

With the demise of RAW Shaving not many are going to have the pleasure of this wonderful tool. I too enjoyed the mild plate and it was the plate Avi spoke so highly of.