Jabonman Shave Soap

These descriptions ate fascinating. Either this is a forum full of budding fiction authors or this is interesting stuff!
Stick with the former and simply mark your parcels "Return to Sender" please. I'll add some more enthralling writing for you based on your soaps. [emoji4]

It's coming, finishing up samples of other stuff first as a form of belated spring clean :)

You now have Jabonman… time to throw that stuff in the bin, yes yes that last bit of MdC can go!

This mornings shave was with Lima Incensio (Lime Menthol)

First off, this just booted Proraso Green of the "summer go to" perch. This soap is really a cream/gel consistency. Still, I lathered in the tub which worked ok too, but next time I think I'll just stick a bit on the brush tips. It quickly worked up the same creamy lather, albeit it felt a bit lighter than the citrus Vetiver.

The scent is a strong lime, sweeter than I was hoping, but not over overpoweringly so. It's very refreshing and has the zing that citrus needs. The menthol is well done too. The last QSC menthol cream I tried had my eyes watering with the instant hit. This isn't so much a hit, as a steady persistent burn. It is enough to cool the face considerably while not being the only actor in the play. I think this is where Jabonman shines for me so far, his balance in ingredients. The scents seem to compliment and support each other like an orchestra, each being part of the whole effect, not trying to steal the show. The menthol is like the support crew that adds to the whole experience, while the lime is the main cast, along with a few supporting crew I can't nail down. QSC Iced Key Lime felt like it was a one string bow, with a giant menthol hit, and wasn't balanced.

A comfortable shave ensued, and the face cooling lasted another 10 or 15 minutes afterwards. This cream contains the lanolin and so I was trying to notice if there was a difference in face feel afterwards. It defiantly left my face feeling soft and moisturised. Actually this makes me realise how drying the Proraso is. If you didn't like balms you'd get away without applying anything after using this stuff.

Another great win for the Spanish Soap maker - I'm beginning to wonder if I need to get products from anyone else anymore… oh wait there's still a few I'd like to try!

The Spanish inquisition sure just toppled the Italian King anyway

I like the image of the orchestra. You're so right about how the soaps components compliment each other perfectly. A wonderful balance.

I don't sorry Egg, I thought of you as my eyes watered though, remembering you like all things Mentholated.

I think Filobiblic has the hard soap sample, and hmmm I think Borked did you get the cream sample of it with the Simmo?

Those blokes might be able to help you.

If you like I can send a sample of the Jabonman in an envelope. It's a great summer one for you poor fellas living in a giant sauna

It's so hot I had to have 4 pints for my lunch today

I did receive the balm. Is quite a dry balm and I would classify it as mild to medium only.

Wow really? What is a heavy hit then if that one stung my eyes?

I did receive the balm. Is quite a dry balm and I would classify it as mild to medium only.
Interesting. The Jabonman aftershave samples I sent around were very liquid- like a milk.

Borked is talking about the Queen Charlotte Soaps Iced Key Lime balm I sent with the classic brush, in regards to Eggs question..

I think..

I keep smelling the Eastern Breeze and thinking this is not really my favourite. I've left it to last to try and will shave with it in the morning. It's a pleasant spices/chai smell but I already have a huge tub of occams that will last forever, and to my nose they are siblings in the chai/allspice category. Hmm

For this reason alone I am thinking I may be persuaded pass this one along if someone is interested. Now accepting expressions of interest…

this is 125 gram tub, and 20 grams have been taken out already for samples.

This cost me about $23 so I will offer it for $23 posted. I think that's reasonable. Maybe one of the sample takers will want to follow this up if they bond with it.

Merry Christmas

I keep smelling the Eastern Breeze and thinking this is not really my favourite. I've left it to last to try and will shave with it in the morning. It's a pleasant spices/chai smell but I already have a huge tub of occams that will last forever, and to my nose they are siblings in the chai/allspice category. Hmm

For this reason alone I am thinking I may be persuaded pass this one along if someone is interested. Now accepting expressions of interest…

this is 125 gram tub, and 20 grams have been taken out already for samples.

This cost me about $23 so I will offer it for $23 posted. I think that's reasonable. Maybe one of the sample takers will want to follow this up if they bond with it.

Merry Christmas
This one's my fave from the two full snd two samples I got. Don't really need two but. ...come on someone save me from myself. Hey @Mark1966 did you get this flavour? Reckon you'll liiiiiiike it.

You better get in before New Years eve Still, and your shave buy sabbatical kicks in.. Your gonna run out of that Breeze around June and It's a long time till January 2016.

Who are we kidding? Certainly not ourselves

Great deal @Nonick as soon as I give the samples a test ill let you know. If its still available then of course.
I have that much soap now with more on the way i dont know where or how ill fit it in.

Ordered 6 test pucks of Stirling a few days ago also in various scents.

Nice adam, yeah see how you go with the samples, it's awesome stuff. Great if this could go to a good home.