January 2018 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my apology, and my retraction. It is to be read as "silver surfer and Dr." and not middle aged.

I notice Mark liked the post too, quite fitting really...:coffee:

I had it explained to me once by a wise old man ...

We measure age from the wrong starting point.

If a 21 year old was to die tomorrow, today he or she is VERY old.

If a 61 year old was to live for another twenty one years he or she would be comparatively young.

There is some logic there :)

Thanks @UKSteve - that confirms the opinions I have seen on other reviews - basically a good, "safe" workplace scent that won't offend anyone. No "embalming fluid" comments from your co workers ;)

Today’s comment from her. At least 6 of us within the room and I was about 8 feet away.
“Steve you smell gorgeous”
“How do you know it’s me?”
“It could only be you, it’s very masculine, like an animal, like an animal man, it’s got a real edge to it”

Today’s comment from her. At least 6 of us within the room and I was about 8 feet away.
“Steve you smell gorgeous”
“How do you know it’s me?”
“It could only be you, it’s very masculine, like an animal, like an animal man, it’s got a real edge to it”
Wow - maybe she does have some taste after all :sneaky: (or she just prefers generic inoffensive unoriginal scents) (or SHE REALLY LIKES YOU :rolleyes:)

gXkTWTG.jpg

I thought this was worth a post, a care package arrived from a fellow Artisan - to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. I was expecting soap and splash!

Yes I know foie gras is un-etheical and illegal to produce in Australia (but not import or consume), it's also part of French tradition and culture and yes I am going to enjoy every last mouthful. That's smoked duck in the back ground and a bottle of the finest Canadian maple syrup - the real stuff.

Congratulations (y)

Absolute stupidity - why is it unethical to produce foie gras here? It is ok to stuff a gazillion chickens (or ducks for that matter) onto 1m2, but we have issues with a product that has been around for centuries...

gXkTWTG.jpg

I thought this was worth a post, a care package arrived from a fellow Artisan - to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. I was expecting soap and splash!

Yes I know foie gras is un-etheical and illegal to produce in Australia (but not import or consume), it's also part of French tradition and culture and yes I am going to enjoy every last mouthful. That's smoked duck in the back ground and a bottle of the finest Canadian maple syrup - the real stuff.
:jawdrop::banghead::hungry:

gXkTWTG.jpg

WOW nice care package (y)

and a bottle of the finest Canadian maple syrup

I was traveling back from Canada (with a LAX connection) about 10 years back, and the rotten scoundrels changed the connection Terminals on me mid-flight, resulting in an air gap between Terminals. Hence, I was forced to surrender 2 litres of the finest Canadian AAA grade maple syrup to Security upon entry to my departing Terminal. I can still see the huge African-American Security Officer trying hard not to lick his lips with glee (and failing miserably) as I surrendered my bounty to him. :banghead::rage:

I was traveling back from Canada (with a LAX connection) about 10 years back, and the rotten scoundrels changed the connection Terminals on me mid-flight, resulting in an air gap between Terminals. Hence, I was forced to surrender 2 litres of the finest Canadian AAA grade maple syrup to Security upon entry to my departing Terminal. I can still see the huge African-American Security Officer trying hard not to lick his lips with glee (and failing miserably) as I surrendered my bounty to him. :banghead::rage:
If they consider it such a danger to confiscate it, insist that you personally dispose of it yourself.
I suggest smashing it.

epkkew.jpg

A few adjustments to go before I take full ownership again.
Not perfect, yet I really threw the gent that cerakoted these into the deep end with these being the first two DE razors he's handled, let alone coated.
So taking that into consideration, I'm impressed.
There is room to grow, yet I feel that will come with experience in what does and does not work with razors and adjusts techniques accordingly :)

Also, someone else's acquisition of 20 grams of my finest Alpine White awaiting delivery.
2v80gu9.jpg

epkkew.jpg

Not perfect, yet I really threw the gent that cerakoted these into the deep end with these being the first two DE razors he's handled, let alone coated.
There is room to grow, yet I feel that will come with experience in what does and does not work with razors and adjusts techniques accordingly :)

Also, someone else's acquisition of 20 grams of my finest Alpine White awaiting delivery.
2v80gu9.jpg
That looks like a fantastic coating job with the razors! I am so glad I didn’t go on sabbatical :)

epkkew.jpg

2v80gu9.jpg
Borked in the meth game?
Explains them colour choices
haiF74Jl.jpg

Very autobots v decptacons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.