Janus Razors Toggle

Did Razor Emporium make good on the faulty razors?
Everything that I've read has reported that Matt supplied return paid shipping and corrected issues. Complaints still around the fact there were issues in the first place with a $250 USD razor, but placated with the solution (and shave reviews largely positive).

The response I received from Beard and Blade.
"Thanks for your order! The batch we have are late M4, but there should be no issues with it as they've only just opened up third party sellers with the "fixed" batches
They wanted to get quality nailed before on-selling to people like ourselves"

Well, if on the off chance there are any problems you are protected by ACL and state consumer laws which is a definite advantage in purchasing from an Australian vendor - aside from negating the long postage/wait times internationally when ordering and so on :)

eRsVqfY.jpg

DeVpOPt.jpg

There was an email update last night so I grabbed a couple of the most representative pictures from it.

Is a toggle worth it? Is there an advantage of the design that makes it better?

I got the email too and while I'm not sure I'm a fan of the styling I am appreciative of the challenge it seems to represent.

Does this mean you don't want my Chrome Toggle any more @todras ? :)

Not a fan of the knurling pattern and finish on the ones shown, but there seems to be decent consideration to aesthetics in the email. 4 finishing options being considered, that could look quite attractive. Not going to write if off yet by any means. Lots of new razors being released this year by the sounds so looking forward to a buyers market.

Seems there is a new startup launching a toggle

https://www.janusrazors.com/

Paging @RustyBlade ..Im guessing this will see a $250 - $350 USD price-point which is right in my preferred range...

*EDIT: Signup for info on launch here

1.jpg

:coffee::eek::eek:o_O

Holy crap! Can we try to keep a lid on this as much as possible? :sneaky:
I would buy one.
I’d been dreaming of making my own one day... actually, a TTO, but lack the facilities right now.

I like the look of it. Hopefully it’s hefty.