John Frum soap

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Thanks to @tim33z who sent a few soap samples to me along with the sleeve of Wizamets I bought.
I particularly liked the John Frum soap...but can I buy it in Australia? Certainly can't get it here in NZ.
After a few shaves I had a small dab left of the sample so I bunged it in to the tub of Arlington.
Most of my soaps had been locked away in a container during a house move and are a tad sad. Dried out somewhat.
The Arlington has never been a great lathering soap for me and the scent is just OK.
The John Frum addition has changed the Arlington to a nice lathering soap now and nicer scent too.
It will all change again tomorrow as there is only a slight smear of the John Frum left on top of the Arlington though.
I don't intend to buy a John Frum soap and throw it on top of other soaps, although it does a great job at that.
But was surprised at the difference it made.
Anyway...John Frum soap...can I get it in Australia or best to get from USA?
Thanks guys. Hope you are all keeping safe.

If you want John Frum, Murphy & McNeil have it. $10 flat rate international shipping. Get a few other soaps while your looking to take advantage of the very reasonable shipping costs.

Normally the Stray Whisker in Australia do sell it.

Is there a min $$ to get that $10 shipped? My cart is giving me $24.95 into post.