July 2015 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'Beard brushes' arrived from Chinese eBay seller. Well, I think @Steve_M got a better deal than I did, mine did not even come with the cellophane bag!! Horrible things, although definitely firmer than the Plissitane. Will give one a run at some stage.

Seller has just come back to me with a $4 compensation offer. Told her I don't want money, I want representative pictures of what they are selling on the listing, or it will be a Neg from me.

At least it was still better than this horrible looking excuse of a lathering instrument.

A tub of Meissner Tremonia Salty Sea Sage.
Be interesting to see if it justifies the high cost... Seems to have some nice ingredients. Let us know what you think. [emoji106]

I am seriously going to have to go through my soaps and place some on the under used soaps for sale :)

You could also bring them along to the next Sydney shave meet for trades. [emoji6]

Leresche #61 set
YcDs6Yc.png

Same head as the #51 but a much lighter handle (not as thick).

You could also bring them along to the next Sydney shave meet for trades. [emoji6]

Good Idea. Might need to swap some for after shave samples as I will still have too much soap :)

By the way Caties Bubble Knee High to a Grape smells like Hubba Hubba from Shaver Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.