July 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool...tallow version!

I loved the scent on honig but it was the only haslinger to irritate my skin.

I have the rest of them in rotation. Fantastic soaps!
Which of the others do you favour, Nav? I only have experience with the Schafmilch.

Which of the others do you favour, Nav? I only have experience with the Schafmilch.

My absolute favorite is sage (salbei). It's a very refreshing herbal scent. Gorgeous!!

Ringelblumen is my next favorite. It's floral and a tad on the sweeter side but line a sweet floral as opposed to a food type sweetness.

The coconut is a very true coconut scent and the seaweed is very pleasant but a tad on the weaker scent strength.

Schafmilch is very nice but a tad on the powdery side for my tastes.but I still enjoy the scent overall.

Aloe is my least favorite but good enough to keep around.

Honig I love, but didn't suit me :(

Southern Witchcrafts Arcane Abyss

2lo3jgn.jpg
Intriguing. How do you find it?

My absolute favorite is sage (salbei). It's a very refreshing herbal scent. Gorgeous!!

Ringelblumen is my next favorite. It's floral and a tad on the sweeter side but line a sweet floral as opposed to a food type sweetness.

The coconut is a very true coconut scent and the seaweed is very pleasant but a tad on the weaker scent strength.

Schafmilch is very nice but a tad on the powdery side for my tastes.but I still enjoy the scent overall.

Aloe is my least favorite but good enough to keep around.

Honig I love, but didn't suit me :(
Cheers Nav. Great info, Mate!

So, it has come to this... I have had to buy dedicated furniture to service my shaving addiction. I hope you are happy with yourselves, you crafty enablers.

ARVRIcl.jpg

This is a *very* small portion of my collection and picked in no particular order.
The display will likely change on a weekly basis.

It's surprising how gross things can get once you start moving things around. Much cleaning was done after taking this.
*sigh* Work begets more work.

So, it has come to this... I have had to buy dedicated furniture to service my shaving addiction. I hope you are happy with yourselves, you crafty enablers.

ARVRIcl.jpg

This is a *very* small portion of my collection and picked in no particular order.

It's surprising how gross things can get once you start moving things around. Much cleaning was done after taking this.
One could mistake the location of Men’s Biz in Canberra with a display like that? Or you haven’t got the sign up out the front yet?

Nice. I spy a nice looking twist to (y)

ARVRIcl.jpg

Nice litle mail call from the 'mid-west' of Australia -

Love the 'Ministry of Shaving' logo!

rqinMP9l.jpg

EDV Neistrom Eskilstuna No: 64 4/8"
I wouldn't normally buy a 4/8" razor but I haven't seen too many EDV Neistrom around and it's in very good condition. The 4/8" razors tend to go very cheap so I thought it would be worth a try. There is damage to the bevel but it seems to be limited to there so should hone out easily. Will be like shaving with a toy compared to my other straights though not as small as the ladies Burette (mini straight) I bought for my wife last year (and not used as yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.