June 2011 Member Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 200 Sharks and 30 SE blades coming. And another vintage bakelite soap stick holder. Haven't got a soap for it yet but I'm sure to find one. Any suggestions? Tallow based hard soap. Have got all the usual suspects including Tabac, Speick, Valobra and MWF. What about Wiliams, or Penhaligans?

I think Pen's have removed all the muttony goodness from all their soaps. High end of towner's are only interested in sheep fat if Marco Pierre White is serving it up.

I've got 200 Sharks and 30 SE blades coming. And another vintage bakelite soap stick holder. Haven't got a soap for it yet but I'm sure to find one. Any suggestions? Tallow based hard soap. Have got all the usual suspects including Tabac, Speick, Valobra and MWF. What about Wiliams, or Penhaligans?
What about col conk since you like the cheap stuff :cheesy:
Could try a frenchy, but I've only tried eshave, but tieste named a few way back when http://www.paste-and-cut.com.au/f7/whats-your-favourite-soap-108/#post684

What about T&H? Not a fan, I think williams would probably be just as good.

VDH?

How about some Palmolive stick soap from Coles...$1.99 special.

down down...prices are down..

Ah man, I've just got him off that stuff. And look how well he's doing...

I once swore I was happy with it too. Lambs to the slaughter. Considering Irish Moos. If it's anything like the Tabac formula (i.e. lots of scent and great lather) I'd be happy. Would prefer something in puck form I can convert to sticks and store in my own stick holders. Just looks neater.

Status
Not open for further replies.