June 2015 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pear, that dries down to a musky pear scent.
Skin healing properties are yet to be tested.
Another party may have tried it by now though, so could chime in here too :)
Yep. I just got one too. That's what happens when you let @borked try a sample; he ends up hunting it down for you. [emoji6]

I haven't yet tried it. But will rectify that tomorrow.

I believe that it will be available "soon" from the same local source as has previously been alluded to... [emoji11]

It's my bday today, so I was finally given possession of the ASD2. I love it.
Happy Birthday mate! You were finally able to use it. [emoji106] Hooray!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MrT
Still thinking all this talk is a massive con job, setting us members not in upon this joke up, big time...

@filobiblic you practically pressed me into hunting it down and jumped upon a cheaper price once mentioned.
Guess the question is who's enabling whom when two enablers get together ?

Still thinking all this talk is a massive con job, setting us members not in upon this joke up, big time...

The dots are there if you want to join them. But I am having fun with winding you up so keep having your little hissy fit. :ROFLMAO:

The dots are there if you want to join them. But I am having fun with winding you up so keep having your little hissy fit. :ROFLMAO:
Liked your post and quoting it before it disappears ;)

Good thing I'm borked and not All :)

Just arrived today
iWokbY8.png

its not for the faint of heart! That's
Damn thats one exotic looking lawn mower blade! Honda or Victa? ;)

Seriously though thats one intimidating piece of steel....get some camellia oil on it to stop rust and a sexy wrap on the grip - but VERY nice. (y)

I think this one can be Victa, I have a Honda on the way from another maker (in the post already), same profile, but his take on the finish and maybe a slight shape change. Will be a 2 day set of customs from different makers of the same profile, I know this will end up a 7 day set in the end, I'm hoping for the Australian Boxer razors to do number 3 when I get my tax return.

l8q01Kj.jpg

So an inspirational grand old figure (133 years young) presented itself to the residence today (and no it was not @gthomas04 or @Mark1966 before anyone inquires/insinuates).
This figure inspired an entire sub section within it's field, one that even to date is still very much relevant and sought after.
The available troops mustered up and presented themselves in honour of this nobility within their ranks and to afford their warm welcome.
Yes, Houbigant Fougere Royale and oh boy, does it entice one to desire to bathe in it!
Comparing it to @Barrister & Mann's Fougere Classique, I note the original is warmer and sweeter, there is a hint of what appears to be honey, otherwise, Will has done a sensational job of replicating this scent of a bygone era (tips hat in his direct).

l8q01Kj.jpg

So an inspirational grand old figure (133 years young) presented itself to the residence today (and no it was not @gthomas04 or @Mark1966 before anyone inquires/insinuates).
This figure inspired an entire sub section within it's field, one that even to date is still very much relevant and sought after.
The available troops mustered up and presented themselves in honour of this nobility within their ranks and to afford their warm welcome.
Yes, Houbigant Fougere Royale and oh boy, does it entice one to desire to bathe in it!
Comparing it to @Barrister & Mann's Fougere Classique, I note the original is warmer and sweeter, there is a hint of what appears to be honey, otherwise, Will has done a sensational job of replicating this scent of a bygone era (tips hat in his direct).
Pic or it's not real... :whistle:

Oh, it's real and taking pride of place in the centre of the image :)
Oh I see it now!!! But the real deal is the scent... When is the next catch up? [emoji16]

Hmm, take it out into public ?
Hmm, :/

Reef Point Sublime & Aviator
Strop Shoppe Austin

Confiscated till Xmas
Reef Point Fougere Santal
Soapy Bathman Orange-uli
B&M Peppermint & Rosemary
Strop Shoppe Baker Street

Status
Not open for further replies.