Status
Not open for further replies.
just arrived
Idoru:

x8wX1hg.jpg

QTf3PK3m.jpg
xiK7hlkm.jpg
SBezDmHm.jpg

Picked up this very small bowl in a cafe that was selling some locally made pottery. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a shaving bowl but it's going to start it's working life that way. Some light texturing in the bowl will help. The bowl fits neatly into the palm of my hand, the Vulfix travel brush gives some perspective.

Mail Call:- 3 packages arrived today.

1. 4 Semogue brushes, from the, left the 2-band finest badger knot in Taj handle, 3 Mixed Badger/Boar knot in Cherry, Ash Wood and in Taj handle
IMG_0283.jpg

2. From the Stray Whisker, Thanks @shavetheman (y);)
IMG_0284.jpg

3. Two vintage Sir Irisch Moos shaving sticks made by the same Tabac company in Germany.
IMG_0285.jpg

QTf3PK3m.jpg
xiK7hlkm.jpg
SBezDmHm.jpg

Picked up this very small bowl in a cafe that was selling some locally made pottery. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a shaving bowl but it's going to start it's working life that way. Some light texturing in the bowl will help. The bowl fits neatly into the palm of my hand, the Vulfix travel brush gives some perspective.[/QUOTENnnnnh
QTf3PK3m.jpg
xiK7hlkm.jpg
SBezDmHm.jpg

Picked up this very small bowl in a cafe that was selling some locally made pottery. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a shaving bowl but it's going to start it's working life that way. Some light texturing in the bowl will help. The bowl fits neatly into the palm of my hand, the Vulfix travel brush gives some perspective.
Very nice looking bowl

thumbnail

Received this today smells fantastic and can't wait to try it.
I can't see anything, I'm afraid.

There is an imgur guide around here somewhere. I've also found the latest imgur app works well enough that I can do everything from my phone.

I'm happy to help further if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.