DAR Just so Eggbert does not feel left out

Good call. Though I bet the DAR meet-up's at least once a fortnight and every single event would end in a drunken rowdy brawl....
...even though it'd just be @eggbert there alone.
(I'm certain he even annoys himself)

I do, but there's no need to when you are around @stillshunter.

There have been a couple of oportunities for a DAR meetup,but they never eventuated.

Not that I would ever condone meeting weirdos off the internet, let alone get close enough to know that their pants were itchy and green.

Perfect, now we can surprise him with a meet up on his turf... and not invite him :p
Nah, you would be obliged to turn up just for being present in the area @eggbert

Perfect, now we can surprise him with a meet up on his turf... and not invite him [emoji14]
Nah, you would be obliged to turn up just for being present in the area @eggbert
Bah, and humbug!

There may actually be a mini DAR meetup within the next few weeks, but I'm fairly sure I will be washing my hair that night.

Cone on guys, multiple personality disorder is no joke!

Yes it is, it's hillarious :p

Oh would you two shut up or at least take it somewhere else.

The inaugural DAR meetup has occurred.
@filobiblic appears to have chosen the best week of the year to visit Darwin.
We drank coffee, and talked razors, soaps, blades, and scooters.
Real life intruded (work for me, wife and children for @fil) but we should catch up again before he leaves so I can hand back a borrowed razor.

Last edited:
What?
No pic's?
Any sales/trades?

What?
No pic's?
Any sales/trades?
No pics, sales or trades...yet, although I got given a plethora of samples to try. In return all I could offer was a solitary blade for him to use while he is here. I made sure it was a quality one though - vintage Gillette Rubie.
Truth be told, I felt a bit awkward looking at razors and sniffing soaps in the middle of a food court / kids playground area.
I think @filobiblic has multiples of anything I might have to offer, except vintage blades and as he is travelling carry-on only there's not much I could trade for.
He is, however taking a soap back down to Sydney for me to hand over to @nav1 which is part payment for Nav's menthol crystals.