CBR Kaeckerut's Canberra Farewell

Kaeckerut

Grand Society
As it's growing more likely that I'll be moving to Melbourne (and people requested we do a meet before I go), I think I should plan something.

Does anyone have preferences for the next couple weekends? or possible venue? I'm thinking Young & Frisky in Gungahlin as it's close to where I live, but we can do Tilley's if people prefer something more central.

Copy and paste of the last events list, plus new members ;)
@Mark1966
@lerenau
@Ferret619
@mark123abc0
@Razor Burn
@iamacup
@Timmy Dee
@stillshunter
@Nico
@Wiley
@tullfan
@Pbgoose
@Searlands
@RubenRedNuts

EDIT: Doodle Poll here to indicate availabilty - https://doodle.com/poll/f9u4xf2r4pm72xfn

I will still be here for 9-10th and 16-17th, but weekends after are still uncertain. Still vote for them in the doodle poll if they're applicable and I'll let you know as I receive more information. (

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a farewell drink kitty from Sydney

giphy.gif

So, there is a place worse than hell, and you're voluntarily moving to it???

Young & Frisky seems like an apt description of us all [guffaw] so why not head north to see this guy off the [Territory] premises?

Doodle Poll here - https://doodle.com/poll/f9u4xf2r4pm72xfn
Thanks for creating the Doodle poll.

Just a note to everyone, I will still be here for 9-10th and 16-17th, but weekends after are still uncertain. Still vote for them in the doodle poll if they're applicable and I'll let you know as I receive more information. (Mark could you please add this to the original post?)
Apologies for the short notice,

Hey! I’m from Shitney (Sydney) who’s going to pass me the toilet rolls :smuggrin: and a cold beer 🍺
At least we own our shit, unlike those within a territory set aside in our wastelands for those with special needs (how else would you describe parliament for those about to object?) :)

It looks like 10th is the current popular vote. Does 1pm suit?
As mentioned previously, I live close by so I'm flexible with timing.

Thanks @Callum , I've kept the Melb meetup in the back of mind for a while now and will try to make it if I've moved by then..

Sounds like a plan. (y)

Are we still on for the 10th?