Karve stainless OC...I'm on the list!

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Yeah, OK...I folded.
Put my name down on the list. Mind you, I might cancel out later.
Not sure what I need/want (or could just be a case of RAD?).
So I bunged my name on the latest list, and I'm just over the 100 mark.
Could be a good thing? Or a bad thing?
I would like a Charcoal Goods Lvl2, Gen2 SS ideally but can't be faffed with waiting until some year in the future before they make more of them.
So I figured a Karve gives me some degree of adjustability. Ordered the 3.5" handle, C plate OC.
That 'should' be just a tad closer shave than the .68 Timeless.
Only other razor I like the look of is the ATT Windsor SSR1 (which I can buy right away...no waiting needed).
OR, of course, just buy both the Karve and the Windsor. That's the normal thing to do isn't it? You know I don't want to mess up the tradition of this forum!
If I decide to not buy the Karve when my number comes up, then maybe one of you might want my place in line? I'm sure something can be worked out with Chris at Karve.
Anyway...happy shaving guys. Hope you are all doing well.

Yeah, OK...I folded.
I would like a Charcoal Goods Lvl2, Gen2 SS ideally but can't be faffed with waiting until some year in the future before they make more of them.
So I figured a Karve gives me some degree of adjustability. Ordered the 3.5" handle, C plate OC.
Only other razor I like the look of is the ATT Windsor SSR1 (which I can buy right away...no waiting needed).
OR, of course, just buy both the Karve and the Windsor. That's the normal thing to do isn't it? You know I don't want to mess up the tradition of this forum!
If I decide to not buy the Karve when my number comes up, then maybe one of you might want my place in line? I'm sure something can be worked out with Chris at Karve.
I share your thoughts on the Charcoal Goods but as an alternative the Karve goes well. I own the Brass D plate and its a handy little shaver but kinda wish I also got the C plate as I can see it being more of a daily shaver...? We've been blessed with so many new entries to the market that it becomes hard deciding what to spend your hard earn $$$ on :)

Yeah, OK...I folded.
Congrats on jumping into a Karve @Blackie
I think my karve is a giant killer, if the Rex Ambassador can be classed as a giant...

I got my SS with the SB/C plate only, but have just today added a few plates into a mates order whose will be shipping soon. Im getting the SB/D and an OC/C. This should be it (for now).