Karve Stainless Steel razor coming very soon

I may be the odd one out but if the Karve was originally SS, I likely wouldn't have purchased it.

But the raw brass really attracted me towards it! And I absolutely love the darkening/patina that is forming!

I may be the odd one out but if the Karve was originally SS, I likely wouldn't have purchased it.

But the raw brass really attracted me towards it! And I absolutely love the darkening/patina that is forming!
I would like to see some pictures of your Kavre darkening/patina that is forming, cause, I'm not 100% sure I might like it towards my own Karve as I always keep it clean.

I would like to see some pictures of your Kavre darkening/patina that is forming, cause, I'm not 100% sure I might like it towards my own Karve as I always keep it clean.

I wipe the Karve with a towel after use as I don't want water spots but I do want that darkening patina :)

20190514-133629-2.jpg

20190514-133420-2.jpg

20190514-133444-2.jpg

I went from very keen to cold all of a sudden. Will hold off for a while I think.

yeah read @Errol review and was thinking of it due to his strong recommendation on the RS-10 but they ended up non-available..
There was one being sold in the BST a while back from memory. Probably gone off shore now.