Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Cream

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day all,

I've received email today from a friend of mind in UK and he has been to US for 3 weeks on a business trip, and he came across a shaving cream call Kiss My Face. Has anybody in P&C have heard of this product and have used this shaving IF not thought you like to know.

It shares many of the same ingredients with the more expensive creams on this list. You'll find plenty of oils – olive, coconut, and lavender, to be exact – and soothing ingredients like Shea, Aloe and Lavender on the bill of ingredients. The moisture shave doesn't foam so much as it slicks, and after a few preparatory minutes with a warm towel, your shave will be nick-free.

See link:--> http://kissmyface.com/face/grid/natural-moisture-shaves

Their are 7 different scent of Shaving Cream see link above for more information.

028367839279.jpg
028367834526.jpg
shave_creme_graphic.jpg

Cheers ;)

I have the unscented in my rotation,very good but requires a touch more product than you would usually need,but a rewarding shave,good post shave feel and quite moisturising,not on the artisan level, but about 90% as good as Nivea sensitive skin cream,et al.
At about Au $10 for the 325 ml pump pack from IHERB it is great value,definitely a keeper.
KMF also make a brilliant olive oil based soap,just 3 ingredients,olive oil, 86%,water and sea salt,I use it as a pre shave wash,we also use it on our granddaughter when she is up from Canberra.It comes in a massive 230g brick
If you are coming to the March meeting pm me before and I will bring some along.

... a shaving cream call Kiss My Face. Has anybody in P&C have heard of this product and have used this shaving IF not thought you like to know.
Yep. There was some in the last P&C Travelling Box (#2). Lavender scented I think.

It performed okay- as stated above.

You can buy it via iHerb as said ^^^^.

Yep. There was some in the last P&C Travelling Box (#2). Lavender scented I think.

It performed okay- as stated above.

You can buy it via iHerb as said ^^^^.

Yep - I had some and included a sample in the box and sold the rest of it and another I had in a different scent. OK but nothing flash IMHO